Investment Why You Should Never Invest Money In HYIPs (High Yield Investment Programs)

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Investment is a really an important aspect of growing wealth. Investment is one of the main factors that are responsible for making more wealth. However, investment is a double-edged sword. If you can gain capital gains by investing money, you can also lose money. This is something we all must understand. There are many people who take advantage of people who want to invest money and this is why HYIP programs were created. HYIP programs are only created with the intention of cheating people. Surely there are many people who do earn money investing in HYIP. However, they only earn for a short time because most of the HYIP programs are nothing but ponzi scheme. People who invest in HYIPs and get out quickly are the ones who usually make money from HYIPs. The second reason why you should not invest in HYIP is because when HYIPs scam people, you are also indirectly being a part of that scam. Remember! Since HYIPs are ponzi schemes, they are scamming people to pay you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, this will only works if people are ready to hear the truth because I don't get it with people leaving how to look for a good job to do and settle in to playing gambling and betting. Nothing good ever come out from a game of luck. When once you leave anything to chance then you should know that the worse can happen that's the truth, so I'm never surprised that people get hurt badly when they lead themselves with eyes open to gamble on hyip sitrs.

To me Hyip sites are scams sites because the site owners also want to make money so they will look for a way to lure people to their site to scam them. Sometimes I wonder if people don't even see the red flag that these sites only rob peter to pay Paul and at the end of the day someone will surely lose their money in the process

Like in the case of MMM that a lot of people in country Nigeria fell for, it was bodly written on the site use your spare money for scheme and people still went ahead to invest their fortunes. How can you spend so much on a scheme that will soon collapse.

Good luck

Verified member
Infact one need to be very careful when it comes to investment because of this plan or investment programme are scam.they will only hide under a canopy of a scheme that is legit and before you know it ,you will be lured into joining them without having a good idea or information about what they are doing and how it is being run.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
High investment plan is a very risky investment to get involved in. I think there is always nothing really much to benefit from such scheme cos it always favouring the earliest users, where by those that came late to the party will incur lot of losses. We should only invest little of our cash with this kind of site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
High investment plan is a very risky investment to get involved in. I think there is always nothing really much to benefit from such scheme cos it always favouring the earliest users, where by those that came late to the party will incur lot of losses. We should only invest little of our cash with this kind of site.

I think this is exactly how ponzi schemes work. When I first invested in HYIP, I never knew that they were ponzi schemes. I blindly believed in the claims made by the HYIP sites and I ended up losing all of my money. I lost around 30 dollars and this is a really good amount of money in my country.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our culture there is a saying to never talk to strangers. But added to that line is the adage that when the scheme is too good to be true then it is not true. High yield investment is a myth because there is a standard rate for earning on the investment. It is only in gambling where you can earn big money when you bet on the underdog and you win. Other than that high yield is a scam.