Earn Money Why you should use NetBox

AfriPeeps Official

I posted about netbox browser few days back and got a Rey from one of the members here that the pay from netbox is way too small and the value of the coin is even small so it is not worth the time. As a result of that, I decided to write this to clear some doubts.

When it comes to using netbox browser, you have absolutely nothing to lose and secondly you are investing absolutely nothing, so there is nothing like if it is worth the time or not because you are son devoting any time to the browser. You may be wondering why I said that, well u will explain.

Like the name implies, Netbox Browser is a browser and just like any other browser, it allows you to surf the internet as much as you want.

The browser is light-weight and it is also fast. Now let us consider something, let us assume you are browsing with chrome oroperamini, you won't be paid a dime.

Now think of two people given the same task to complete, one chose to use chr5ome and the other chose to use NetBox, they will probably complete the tasks at the same time but even after completing this task you can check your netbox wallet and withdraw the Earnings whereas you won't be able to earn on chrome.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I understand your point and I think it is cool since we get nothing to lose. It is just a browser that we can still do other things on it without even minding about the mining of a thing. But the fact remains that since it has been attached to something. Mind will still be there.