Will Blogging Help Someone Get A Job?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging has been one of the ways people make passive income on the internet.

Once your blog is established to online you are going to receive a lot of organic traffic from Google search engine.

The two major ways in which people make money with blogging is by promoting affiliate products and display adverts.

I was discussing with a close friend of mine few days ago and he is a graphic designer. I told him about blogging and he was interested but is not good at writing post. I told him eat that he can ask us to an expert writer.

But he asked me one question which I couldn't answer. He said come blogging getting a job as a graphic designer?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you are a good at blogging, you don't know what God has given you. I don't even think a serious blogger will be looking for jobs any more. They will only be concerned on how to make the blog known world wide. But to answer you question, yes. You can start blogging about your skill till people know more of you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat that was the exact thing I told my friend but he seems not to get it as he fixed on getting a job as a graphic designer. When I told him that it is possible to get a job as a blogger. I let him know that I need to keep referring to his service in most of his blog content so that people will contact him about it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging can definitely make you be your own boss and even employ you whole lot of people. there are people who do not create contents by themselves but employ other people to create quality content for them and pay them. so if you can succeed in blogging, you stand a chance of becoming your own boss and employing others.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is very lucrative and it is very flexible in the sense that you can outsource most of the task associating with blogging. I know someone who is doing blogging full-time but never write a letter all his entire networks of blog he is managing. he said he has couple of writers Who Post content on his blogs regularly.