Crypto Will cryptocurrencies survives government hatred?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I hope they show less concern as you have proclaimed. But with the rate at which the ban is coming from most countries governments this days, and you still think they are not going to be showing more concerns. If government can be pushed by cryptocurrencies to create their own centralized digital currency, I don't think they will be less concerned.
True tho , but I wish they show less concern ,they have forgotten that the creation of centralised crypto currency won't stop the development of crypto currency in the country ,they might just only try to stop or lower the use of crypto currency ,many would still trade despite that because that's the only form of employment they have

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I have been reading many comments about the government being afraid of the crypto coin. And now it is a government that hates crypto coin. What kind of government do you have? That is a sissy government who cannot do what it wants against an illegal commodity like crypto coin? I think that is a crazy idea.
The government actually can do something and about it , but they don't know how the people reaction may turn out because of the love many have for cryptocurrency and how it have been really helping lot of people and generating employment benefit for the masses , this is why government have to consider at firstly

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been reading many comments about the government being afraid of the crypto coin. And now it is a government that hates crypto coin. What kind of government do you have? That is a sissy government who cannot do what it wants against an illegal commodity like crypto coin? I think that is a crazy idea.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't think governments hate cryptocurrencies. There are only a few countries that are yet to legalize crypto currencies. Crypto currencies are available in many countries. However, it is true that governments are suspicious of cryptocurrencies because of their alleged link with illegal activities, such as funding terrorism, money laundering, etc.
Some government really hated the use of it , because if the Chinese government loves the use of crypto currency they would not have think of banning crypto currency, but since they want the digital currency yuan to prevail over crypto currency that is the reason they make that move of banning too

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think governments hate cryptocurrencies. There are only a few countries that are yet to legalize crypto currencies. Crypto currencies are available in many countries. However, it is true that governments are suspicious of cryptocurrencies because of their alleged link with illegal activities, such as funding terrorism, money laundering, etc.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes exactly my points.... Because there won't be volatility with their coin, it's going to be strongly manipulated to their own favour. If anyone invests in this kind of coin it won't worth anything as it would be useless as naira, unless it follows the value trend of dollar, which I doubt quiet well.
It wouldn't even work well , because the trend of dollar with some local currency have not been good , dollar have always prevail over them , the best thing is for the government to make sure they fix their currency first , because no one would love to hold the local currency due to devaluation I can't even do that

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
They have forgotten that once the make the coin popular and ban crypto currency , it will draw people interest into crypto and many would want to know about it and the reason they banned it , not sure if people are going to adopt their centralised Currency like that since people are most focus on crypto that could fetch them profit and not stable coin they are creating
Yes exactly my points.... Because there won't be volatility with their coin, it's going to be strongly manipulated to their own favour. If anyone invests in this kind of coin it won't worth anything as it would be useless as naira, unless it follows the value trend of dollar, which I doubt quiet well.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This action may even pave the way for the successfulness of Bitcoin, when they finally created their Centralized bank digital currency, which I read somewhere that the launching will take place around October. Most people are not aware of what cryptocurrencies are before, when they launch this coin people will become aware and when they see how static and useless their coin is, people will switch to Bitcoin.
They have forgotten that once the make the coin popular and ban crypto currency , it will draw people interest into crypto and many would want to know about it and the reason they banned it , not sure if people are going to adopt their centralised Currency like that since people are most focus on crypto that could fetch them profit and not stable coin they are creating

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
True tho , but I wish they show less concern ,they have forgotten that the creation of centralised crypto currency won't stop the development of crypto currency in the country ,they might just only try to stop or lower the use of crypto currency ,many would still trade despite that because that's the only form of employment they have
This action may even pave the way for the successfulness of Bitcoin, when they finally created their Centralized bank digital currency, which I read somewhere that the launching will take place around October. Most people are not aware of what cryptocurrencies are before, when they launch this coin people will become aware and when they see how static and useless their coin is, people will switch to Bitcoin.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin and the other alt coins have come under severe attacks from the governments of several nations lately.The central institutions have publicly proclaimed Bitcoin as the enemy of the banking system and government.

Apparently, the government hatred is coming from the yardstick that Bitcoin refuses to be puppeteered as the fiat in the hands of the political honchos or the Kahuna's.

If the control is in their hands Bitcoin may lost all it's value or worth, and become a toothless bulldog. With that, all investors, including the whales nor small time investors, may lost everything they ever stood up for.

What's your opinion on this, do you cryptocurrencies would ever survive governments hatred?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is decentralized only their own can be centralized. However, you are not wrong when you said, the government are lying when they claimed people uses crypto for illegal transactions, I concur they are just trying to divert people's attention from cryptocurrencies and bring people to accept their centralized digital currency.
There is no lie about this and no crypto users is oblivious of this. That's why many crypto users are not fallen for this trick. There is no excuse that government has given that crypto users have accepted. Even the issue of not eco friendly has been faulted. If it is not eco-friendly, why government still wants to involve in it afterall, they will also be mining.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
One of the reasons why I have so much reluctance in investing deeply into cryptocurrency is because there is lack of government backing. No matter how good the technology is if top governments around the world do not start encouraging people to adopt it and instead declare it illegal then I don't think that try to adoption is going to be a thing and we need crypto adoption
Sometimes I fear for the future of Bitcoin and the rest of the other cryptocurrencies because of lack of government support. I think this is the major reason why cryptocurrency has not been rising to it's fullest in recent times, if several government support it, the price of cryptocurrencies will reach another all time high.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the reasons why I have so much reluctance in investing deeply into cryptocurrency is because there is lack of government backing. No matter how good the technology is if top governments around the world do not start encouraging people to adopt it and instead declare it illegal then I don't think that try to adoption is going to be a thing and we need crypto adoption

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Government hatred stems from the fact that crypto is a centralized digital money. This means government has no say in the activites of bitcoin. All the claims that crypto is used for illegal transactions or that crypto is aiming at duping citizens are all just hoax. But unfortunately, crypto is too weak to survive governemnt stiffness.
Cryptocurrency is decentralized only their own can be centralized. However, you are not wrong when you said, the government are lying when they claimed people uses crypto for illegal transactions, I concur they are just trying to divert people's attention from cryptocurrencies and bring people to accept their centralized digital currency.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think it would definitely survive the government hatred , because there would be a time , when the government would show less concern when they see that they can no longer control or stop the use of crypto currency again , and then the existence of crypto currency as spread to a very wide range , so it would definitely survive it
I hope they show less concern as you have proclaimed. But with the rate at which the ban is coming from most countries governments this days, and you still think they are not going to be showing more concerns. If government can be pushed by cryptocurrencies to create their own centralized digital currency, I don't think they will be less concerned.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Government hatred stems from the fact that crypto is a centralized digital money. This means government has no say in the activites of bitcoin. All the claims that crypto is used for illegal transactions or that crypto is aiming at duping citizens are all just hoax. But unfortunately, crypto is too weak to survive governemnt stiffness.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think it would definitely survive the government hatred , because there would be a time , when the government would show less concern when they see that they can no longer control or stop the use of crypto currency again , and then the existence of crypto currency as spread to a very wide range , so it would definitely survive it