will the dogecoin eventually make it way to the moon?

funmi

Verified member
Concerning if Doge coin will eventually find its way to the moon. Well, I strongly believe that the crypto currency called Doge coin will make a rise sooner than we all expected, the coin has a great potential and also have one of the richest man in the world in support of the coin, so I believe the Doge coin will rise with time.
The coin really has a very strong support from the big whale in the crypto market, the owner of Tesla Elon Musk. There are very higher chances that it will make it to the moon pretty soon as soon as the market will begin to return to normal.
The market will really see the dogecoin hit the sky as time goes bye. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
What's your opinion?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Anything can happen, in cryptocurrency there is nothing that is impossible, the maximum supply is so much and with this high maximum supply you should not expect the price to be so much reasonable because it might actually take a long time to achieve a reasonable price will it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I do believe that crypto like Dogecoin is capable of rising and one of the reasons is definitely Elon Musk. However, I think Dogecoin fluctuated a lot during the recent crypto crash and it also fluctuate during the last seven days. Right now the things are not going well for dogecoin but it will rise eventually.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The crypto currency space has taken another dimension entirely the big players in the market are really putting all their effort to ensure that they control the market to suit their personal interest there are higher chance for the coin to rise when the bullish run will begin. They have really done alot to promote the dogecoin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you are into trading of cryptocurrency you will understand that the price of a particular cryptocurrency does not matter but what actually matters in that cryptocurrency is the market cap and the total supply of a particular coin,it might be very difficult to see a reasonable price from dogecoin.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you have bought Doge coin a long time ago when the price is very low then your holdings may be giving you a good profit. But to think that the price of Doge will soar to phenomenal heights then that is wishful thinking. My suggestion for crypto traders is to take advantage of the fluctuation and do not wait too long.

Mertayasa

Yes, it will. This coin ever hit $0.70 and it will hit again. As per my research this coins will going up till hit $1 - $3. There are much expert investor predic this coins will go to the moon soon or later, just keep beleive and patience. I currently holding more than $1000 dogecoins and keep pray every day.