Will you invest in Elon MUSK's coin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The man Elon Musk is a wealthy and influential personality in the global market with cryptocurrency or stock market.
The man has been trending recently on social media as regards his comments on bitcoin energy and mission to the environment which he termed unfriendly and there by suspending bitcoin acceptance in his company.
Many are not pleased with his decision because it has crackdown the market. Some believe he is trying to manipulate the market in his own favour, some shit coins like fuckelon and others were launched. Also recall that this Man pumped the market when he invested more than $1 billion early this year. He was praised. Considering all these circumstances will you invest in his if eventually launch any coin?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Elon Musk is no doubt a giant whale and player in the crypto ecosystem when he bought bitcoin worth 1.5billion dollars, the market experienced a tremendous rise and everyone was happy but today is another ball game entirely as he is working against the growth of bitcoin to promote his own coin. I wouldn't in his coin as he nigh manipulate it later and I might run at a loss.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The recent influence of Elon musk on the cryptocurrency world is quite amazing. His tweets has made bitcoin before to beyond everyone's expectations. This is quite laudable I can see that he is the most influential cryptocurrency whale in the whole world. If he introduces a coin tomorrow I will definitely invest because it will grow because of his influence.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Elon Musk is no doubt a giant whale and player in the crypto ecosystem when he bought bitcoin worth 1.5billion dollars, the market experienced a tremendous rise and everyone was happy but today is another ball game entirely as he is working against the growth of bitcoin to promote his own coin. I wouldn't in his coin as he nigh manipulate it later and I might run at a loss.
You are right as you all can see or aware of the fact that Elon Musk is good at manipulating the market or any coin he has interest on no doubt many people have made money from him and many of us who lost however don't you think if he launch his coin one can still invest in the coin but with intention not to hold it for long so that immediately you understand or notice the coin is pumping you sell off and wait for the bearish moment again to buy.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk does have a great influence on cryptocurrency and there is no doubt that he may even be considering launching coin as you have envisaged. The truth is that if the man launches any coin, I won't invest in his coin because of his characters. One would have expected him to make doge coin his payment coins or to even put his total support for bitcoins but he didn't. He even led us into this bearish moment.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Elon Musk does have a great influence on cryptocurrency and there is no doubt that he may even be considering launching coin as you have envisaged. The truth is that if the man launches any coin, I won't invest in his coin because of his characters. One would have expected him to make doge coin his payment coins or to even put his total support for bitcoins but he didn't. He even led us into this bearish moment.
I think this bearish moment has made lot of people to have personal hatred for ELON MUSK, forgetting that he was the only one responsible for the bearish moment, China also contributed massively. I also support the fact that Musk should have been more focused and give bitcoin a heavy support likewise doge coin instead of toying with them.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I will not be sentimental here, Elon Musk is a businessman and he's in for business, reason for his tweets lately. If he eventually launch a coin and the coin is doing well in the cryptocurrency market, nothing stops me from buying it.
We may criticize him, but he has made a point that is very important, that the minner should adopt a greener energy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elon musk already got dogecoin, and his influence have taken the coin higher no doubt. In case he develops another coin, surely his influence will still take it high enough. I'm supporting Elon musk project, cos i know he'll invite other prominent whales investors that will take such coin high, and those who invested will gain huge from it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Elon musk already got dogecoin, and his influence have taken the coin higher no doubt. In case he develops another coin, surely his influence will still take it high enough. I'm supporting Elon musk project, cos i know he'll invite other prominent whales investors that will take such coin high, and those who invested will gain huge from it.
I too would be really interested in investing in any coin that Elon musk would decide to launch whenever he wants. I would try to purchase it very early because I know it is going to get a lot of hype from all over the world and many people would also begin to buy because it is Elon musk.
I just hope he won't manipulate the Market and leave investors stranded though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I too would be really interested in investing in any coin that Elon musk would decide to launch whenever he wants. I would try to purchase it very early because I know it is going to get a lot of hype from all over the world and many people would also begin to buy because it is Elon musk.
I just hope he won't manipulate the Market and leave investors stranded though.
Lol, Elon musk won't manipulate the price at the early time, he'll even love the coin to rise to a very high level to entice more and more investors. Then after a while he'll simply allow the coin to fall down like the way his DOGE have done recently. Dogecoin came down from $0.62 to $0.29 currently, which is more than half reduction.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Lol, Elon musk won't manipulate the price at the early time, he'll even love the coin to rise to a very high level to entice more and more investors. Then after a while he'll simply allow the coin to fall down like the way his DOGE have done recently. Dogecoin came down from $0.62 to $0.29 currently, which is more than half reduction.
If the coin will not be used for anything tangible like him using it is form of receiving payment for his Tesla vehicles then it is better not to hold the coin for long because only manipulation or hype will be the only way to pump the coin so it will rather be advisable to trade the coin instead of investing heavily or holding it for a long time because Elon Musk is unpredictable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If the coin will not be used for anything tangible like him using it is form of receiving payment for his Tesla vehicles then it is better not to hold the coin for long because only manipulation or hype will be the only way to pump the coin so it will rather be advisable to trade the coin instead of investing heavily or holding it for a long time because Elon Musk is unpredictable.
Hmm, Elon musk is highly unpredictable, if you chase him here, he meander to another lane, simply running lime snake, and making tweets that brings the coins down and also pump them. Anytime he wants profit after investment, he'll just go to social media like twitter and tweet sweet things that will make people investing into it to pump the prices of the coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.