Will you join a site which has a high cash out rate?

Sprite1950

Sometimes you will find that an earning site has a very high cash out rate, maybe $20 or more. Do you find this off putting or will you risk it? There is always the chance that you could put a lot of work into the site and then not get paid at the end or the site could fail before you are ready to redeem your earnings. At least if the rate is low you know you can test it out and won't lose too much if it all goes wrong.

If a site has been established for many years and the reviews are mainly good it is probably safe, but what about a new site? Will you risk it? Have you had a bad experience with a site that hasn't paid you your hard earned cash after many months of working?

Lyrrex

Well, it all depend on the means through which the earnings will be generated. I have worked for a several sites , spent sleepless nights and house writing good and quality post, or solving captha or inviting new members without being paid a penny. I personally would not join a site a with a minimum payment which I can achieve in two weeks.

Sprite1950

Yes I have a bitter expetience with two sites , that I work on them very but not get paid at the end , the first is a mining site called " Freemining" that have 20$ as threshold but thalkfully I don't invest , the second is an app called " Big Cash" that have 15 $ as threshold and it takes me more 6 mounths to reach this amount but they didn't pay , actually I am active in Starclicks that settled 50$ as minimum pay out , I hope I wouldn't get scammed , I hear the site is legit since 2008 .
I just deleted my account on Starclicks because it wouldn't let me upgrade and it would take me almost a year to reach $50. I read some positive and some negative reviews but I didn't want to reach $50 and then not get paid. The good thing is you can earn 10 or 11 cents a day which is more than on most ptc sites but I wasn't prepared to get to the end and then not get paid. I hope you get your payment

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27583

Sometimes you will find that an earning site has a very high cash out rate, maybe $20 or more. Do you find this off putting or will you risk it? There is always the chance that you could put a lot of work into the site and then not get paid at the end or the site could fail before you are ready to redeem your earnings. At least if the rate is low you know you can test it out and won't lose too much if it all goes wrong.

If a site has been established for many years and the reviews are mainly good it is probably safe, but what about a new site? Will you risk it? Have you had a bad experience with a site that hasn't paid you your hard earned cash after many months of working?
Have an experience on a site like that,a friend of my refer me there so I put in so much effort to earn something from the site ,but after my effort to win some money for like four months I guess ...since I notice no progress on the site I quit.... Its just that it waste my time and effort ...

chicnthin

Most of the time, I don't join the sites or apps that has a high threshold. Especially if it is just newly established. That would look like a scam to me. However, I have joined a site that has a cash out of $20. Fortunately, I was able to reach the minimum and the site has paid me. I believe there are still many good sites that really pays even though they have a high minimum payout. But we should stay away from those who have a bad reviews.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The next site I experienced high payout issue was star-clicks, even though it's a legit site, the minimum cashout amount of $50 while you earn average of $0.10 per day is pure wickedness.
10 cent a day is actually very low earning site, now sites which have $1 a day average earning, also have $1 to $10 minimum payout. A high withdraw site must have high earning rate, otherwise not worth to join.

All I can say is that the new PTC website owner with high threshold did not complete his learning of the rope.
People are normally avoiding PTC sites bue to low earning and PTC are also closing down, In PTC even 1 cent is hard to make and even 1$ is high withdraw limit, what will happen if they charge $10? this will cross the highest possibility,such PTC already are high Payout.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If a new PTC I intended to work with has higher threshold like the amount you said in your post, I will just like the website goodbye and bail.

The reason is that I am not ready to waste my effort building someone's else website and still not get paid. Rather I would channel that energy to my blog provided that there is no other PTC websites out there.

All I can say is that the new PTC website owner with high threshold did not complete his learning of the rope.

Most PTC I know and work with uses low threshold and high earning to lure people to work on their site, when the sites gains real momentum, they cut back their payout and increase the work rate.

The only reason I would work with such is when I see payment proof from those who have scale a month through and get their money out at request.

Last edited:

Donkiz

I have worked with some sites that have high minimum cashout amount when I was new to online jobs, one of such sites was inivideon.xyz, they said that their minimum cashout amount was $150, after working so hard to get to the $150 and requested for withdrawal it turned out that it's a scam site.

The next site I experienced high payout issue was star-clicks, even though it's a legit site, the minimum cashout amount of $50 while you earn average of $0.10 per day is pure wickedness.

If a legit paying site have high cashout amount and there are tasks that you can do and meet the cashout amount within a month then I can join, if not I won't join the site.

J

Jacobmj11

It has to do with the transparency in the site, before I register on most of these online sites I have to verify from the person inviting me, I normally request for payment proof in order to avoid wasting my precious time and at the end of the day I won't get paid, which is so disheartening. And in some cases you will see the rewards but it's impossible to withdraw it to your bank account or Bitcoin wallet

Salimo 92

Yes I have a bitter expetience with two sites , that I work on them very but not get paid at the end , the first is a mining site called " Freemining" that have 20$ as threshold but thalkfully I don't invest , the second is an app called " Big Cash" that have 15 $ as threshold and it takes me more 6 mounths to reach this amount but they didn't pay , actually I am active in Starclicks that settled 50$ as minimum pay out , I hope I wouldn't get scammed , I hear the site is legit since 2008 .

Thosynho

Joining sites with high cash out rate is not encouraging at all. This is because, before one could get to the cash out level you must have passed through lots of stress and the problem of uncertainty. What after you have struggled to meet the cash out level and request for withdrawal and get blocked immediately. You only can imagine how painful the experience can be.

If a site has been established for many years and the reviews are mainly good it is probably safe, but what about a new site? Will you risk it? Have you had a bad experience with a site that hasn't paid you your hard earned cash after many months of w

Ralphjoe

The site that I am currently working on pays more higher than the price you quoted up there which is $20. I can confidently earn that amount in just over a week and if I exceeds a week I am capable of making closed to $40, infact I am expecting a $40 payment pretty soon. Although I work very hard on the the site to earn that much, you can also earn like me if you are there.

The website is a forum like this one and not any business site or the likes, it's basically what you do here too, you can private message me if you want to know about the site as I don't know if I mention the name, if it's against the rules of this forum.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Now when we come to such sites like these, why not now check others? Especially Affiliate sites are all high payout sites, for example Minimum Withdraw of Google Adsense is $100, and so most of it's alternatives, but these are real sites which normally pays, I ought not to forget the fun of old PTC scam sites which had minimum withdraw rate in thousands of dollars with click worth $100 and above; that was fun when we used to talk about them on someone's attempt to promote their referral link.

cmoneyspinner

I have joined a site that has a high cash out. I didn't mean to do it. I just didn't know any better. LOL. ? That site is HUBPages and the cash out is $50. I have been with the community for so long that I don't mind. But now that I have learned better, I look for sites with high or low cash outs. I don't so much mind a high cash out … as long as they pay! There is nothing more infuriating than a site that sets a high cash out. You work for it. You wait for it. And then you don't get paid! HOLLER!!!

Kennysplash

Verified member

High cash out is off-putting, especially if there is not much to do in the site. Let us take zareklamy as an example. I spent about a week on the site and all I could earn was $0.8. Now their cashout amount is $25. How on earth can one reach such a high cashout with little to do on the site and little rewards? So if the cashout is more than $10, I will think twice about it. I certainly don't want a site I will work for 6 months in it before I can reach the cash out limit. And most of them are not even legit if you research about them well, like zareklamy.

Sprite1950

@Yugocean I'm so glad I didn't join Bizdustry. Some people seem to do well there but the more I read about it the less I like it. They have now decided to pay out monthly I see which I know lots of people won't like. I don't think the site has been established long enough to making such big changes. When I tried to join it would not accept my email address for some reason but now I see it as a blessing. Wow ,,, I just noticed you are a moderator. Congratulations!

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Depends.
If a site (new or old) have high payout rate, I will only join if reaching the high payout is possible in not more than one month, and it won't take much of my time. I simply withdraw at high payout to avoid higher fees, normally affiliate / ad sense sites have high payout and many people are withdrawing hundreds / thousands of dollar every month.
However I have bad experience with a site (Bizdustry), it was paying on $1, but I decided higher limit, and when I crossed $30, it took all my earned money.