Winning in a personal shopping business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
People are always in need of personal shoppers especially for the busy people that might not have the time to move around for their items. You can take advantage of this and make money off them

Winning as a personal shopper need you knowing the little things you should do to have repeated clients and referrals. So you should be good at what you do to succeed.

To win here you must start by being credible and dependable. You would make your clients run fast from you if you are dubious or cunning.

Promote your business everywhere both online and offline

Work with event companies as they are always in need of shoppers

Get the best price for your cliebts. You would gain more customers or clients when your prices are competitive

Then always get the best quality of items for your clients.

What do you think?

linneasandel

This is an excellent article. Promoting a shopping business, whether it is online or offline, is quite important. There are several techniques that may be used to effectively market your business. SEO, PPC, social media marketing, video marketing, email marketing, and other online marketing strategies are examples. Offline marketing techniques include promotional products, newspapers, newsletters, players, bespoke flag banners, and so on.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is an excellent article. Promoting a shopping business, whether it is online or offline, is quite important. There are several techniques that may be used to effectively market your business. SEO, PPC, social media marketing, video marketing, email marketing, and other online marketing strategies are examples. Offline marketing techniques include promotional products, newspapers, newsletters, players, bespoke flag banners, and so on.
Yeah being a personal shopper is both fun and rewarding but one has to be trustworthy to keep having clients and customers. But I agree with you that you need to promote yourself to have new customers but to keep them you need to do more like getting them quality products or items same with giving reasonable prices to them

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think it is more effective to promote your shopping business online. You just need to identify the social Media platform your audience are using a a closer targeted advert to convert them into buyer. You can hire the service of a social media expert to handle the job for you if you don't know how to go about it. You can also do a little promotion and awareness for your brand.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think it is more effective to promote your shopping business online. You just need to identify the social Media platform your audience are using a a closer targeted advert to convert them into buyer. You can hire the service of a social media expert to handle the job for you if you don't know how to go about it. You can also do a little promotion and awareness for your brand.
Yeah this kind of job will be great with social media platforms and one can even go international with it with the right clients. You just need to get exactly what they need and you are good to go. Sending them over to them wouldn't be a hassle. It will need one to get a courier services

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to go international with this business. I have a friend who supplies the neighbouring countries his product using shopping business. I think the important thing is to know the proper channel to send product from one place to another without spending a fortune. The important thing is to deliver quality products to the customers.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is possible to go international with this business. I have a friend who supplies the neighbouring countries his product using shopping business. I think the important thing is to know the proper channel to send product from one place to another without spending a fortune. The important thing is to deliver quality products to the customers.
You get the idea of the whole business. It can be a very lucrative with the right clients and business partners. I know some people that enjoy shopping and I often tell then they can turn it into a business and start shopping for others for money. No need wasting the talent that you can make cool money with

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think any business can do without being promoted either directly through social media and oral promotion or indirectly be making use of existing customers to refer us to people. The only time we may not need too much advertisment is when we have a good and suitable location for out business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think any business can do without being promoted either directly through social media and oral promotion or indirectly be making use of existing customers to refer us to people. The only time we may not need too much advertisment is when we have a good and suitable location for out business
Definitely, promotion or creating awareness for our business is still the best and as such we need to seek out the right channels to get it right but majorly using the social media especially Twitter and Facebook can be very helpful for personal shopping business. People are mostly now on these two apps

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is a very strange business model but I actually now understand it a lot. There are people who do not have the luxury of the time to be shopping continuously by themselves so they will definitely do with hiring people who understand their needs and can go and buy it on their behalf.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
They are alot of rich people that are pretty busy that want to I still do some shopping but do not have the leisure of time to go get their stuff so they will be in need of shoppers and they are always ready to pay well for the service. So it is good to acquire the needed skills to do your service exceptionally