Work for copywriting.network platform to earn $5 a day at least

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Earning $5 a day with copywriting.network site is realistic. It all depends on your article creation and your time devotion with the site. I have seen members on the site that earns around &10- 15 there a day. It also depends on your rank and writing ability, if you write exceptional you gonna earn admirably also. You don't need to pass their test before getting along with their job listings. Their are writing jobs that doesn't require you passing their test to start with. The site has over 5k writing jobs, plus surveys, micro tasks etc for freelancers that enjoys writing and doing other GPT jobs. You can get started here Copywriting Network | Hire Writers, Writing Jobs, Hiring.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Earning $5 a day with copywriting.network site is realistic. It all depends on your article creation and your time devotion with the site. I have seen members on the site that earns around &10- 15 there a day. It also depends on your rank and writing ability, if you write exceptional you gonna earn admirably also. You don't need to pass their test before getting along with their job listings. Their are writing jobs that doesn't require you passing their test to start with. The site has over 5k writing jobs, plus surveys, micro tasks etc for freelancers that enjoys writing and doing other GPT jobs. You can get started here Copywriting Network | Hire Writers, Writing Jobs, Hiring.
I actually checked out the site and I think I like the layout. This is the first time I'm hearing about it and I've never seen a review about it online so I think I will do sign up and check it out. I am a writer, but I am not an excellent one yet, I hope they don't of high criteria for selecting writers. Have you made money on the site before? How feasible is it? Please help me and answer these questions. I love writing so I will certainly spend some time to see how it works. I hope I can see someone else that gives another review about it, because I can't bear to waste my time on sites that are not productive.

Aniwhyte

I have observed the website, I intends to sign up some few minutes ago but I thought it would be wise to know their payment method before signing up, do they pay with PayPal only or with cryptocurrency also, because PayPal isn't acceptable in my country and that is a very huge challenge for me as I don't want to waste my time writing and doing task and in the end won't be able to withdraw my money because of some PayPal restrictions, so I would really loved to know if they pay via cryptocurrency and also have you been able to earn anything from this website?

Ekuvero

Whats their payment method cause I wouldn't want to involve myself wasting my time and resources in what would end in premium tears though am an upcoming writer and am open for more job offers online

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have observed the website, I intends to sign up some few minutes ago but I thought it would be wise to know their payment method before signing up, do they pay with PayPal only or with cryptocurrency also, because PayPal isn't acceptable in my country and that is a very huge challenge for me as I don't want to waste my time writing and doing task and in the end won't be able to withdraw my money because of some PayPal restrictions, so I would really loved to know if they pay via cryptocurrency and also have you been able to earn anything from this website?
Its good that you asked to get started with the copywriting site. They pay via Cryptocurrency and also pays via paypal. You only need $1 to cash cash out. You don't need to pass first the exams before starting to work for them. All you need to do, is take smaller task to complete. The tasks there is multitude you can earn handsomely if you write plenty of articles and those articles must be understandable with meaning. The plagiarism at the website isn't much, they don't plagiarise you a lot. If you know you can write journalistic type of writing, then know the site is for to earn extra bucks.