work from home

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Let's say you are business owner, you can choose to work from home by advertising your product using internet marketing, social media is one of the best tools in which you can use to advertise your business or product, when you upload a photo or a video of your business or product on social media, many people will have interest in the particular products, if they wish to buy it they will comment below other for the products pay their money into your account then you deliver the products to the customer using your own delivery means, in this way you can make your money from home.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Not thay we are lazy, but it will he a great task clicking on every website that we see here every now and then. That's why it will be make easier if the poster has done justice to the websites before posting. This will make the website grows more and more and filled with vital information instead of posting websites that have not been fully reviewed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I will continue to see it and I have seen it before if you want to post anything here you should give details of what you are trying to post rather than dropping a link for people to click on. The link of course is definitely directing us to a YouTube channel but I think you should give details of what the video is all about then we can watch it.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are several ways people make money online from their home,with the use of your smartphone or laptop you can make money online through affiliate marketing,many people also make their money from home by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex,some play online games as a means of making money online,so there are so many ways.