Working online continuously

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my daily chores in different forums I often encounter users who seem to be addicted to working online. Some of them say that they can work more than 12 hours continuously. That is like working for 8 hours with 4 hours overtime. If you do that every day then that is clearly abusing your health.

The reason they can do that is the easy work in the internet. All you do is sit down in front of the computer and use your fingers to type. Not much effort needed, yes, physically but mentally there is the fatigue in your head.

In fairness to those workaholics in the internet I can also do that. When I was writing a movie script I would sleep after midnight and start writing after taking breakfast by 7 am. Making it worse, I was a smoker during that time. The cigarette robbed me of sleep so I could work for a longer time. Fortunately my health did not suffer much.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been working online for some time now and working online for several hours can be seriously damaging to your health. This is because sitting for long hours can have really bad effects on your body. This is why I am doin my best to diversify my working hours into several different parts of the day. Working and earning is good but health is also very important.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am also spending much time working online and also reading to learn the basics of so many things I have in mind to make money from and this does not give me chance to sleep for a long period of time. Almost every day, I sleep after 12am and wake up before 7am to continue with work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I work online full time, which means I spend 7-8 hours working online every day. You get 2 days off on your regular job, but for me, every day is a working day. I have been working online for the last one year. When I started working online I was not very happy but now I am beginning to like my working schedule.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I know we have to work and make ends meet but at the same time we need to give ourselves the recommended number of hours rest. I don’t joke with my sleep so I give myself the 8 hours sleep. So I wake up more refreshed and energized for the day task

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I spend more time online, unless my offline business or school takes too much of my time for the day before I'll say i worked less online for that day. During my school holidays, especially in the first wave of covid19, i spent more than 17 hours working online for three months, then use 4 hours to sleep and 2 hours for other stuffs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I cannot imagine working continuously for 12 hours. Normally I work 7-8 hours. However, I do not work 7-8 hours continuously. I work in 2-3 shifts, which means I do not work more than 3 hours in one shift. Working online means you are working on a computer, when you work on a computer for too long, you will damage your eyes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I cannot imagine working continuously for 12 hours. Normally I work 7-8 hours. However, I do not work 7-8 hours continuously. I work in 2-3 shifts, which means I do not work more than 3 hours in one shift. Working online means you are working on a computer, when you work on a computer for too long, you will damage your eyes.
Working online fae too long, have implications around the sight. But when you reduce the light of your device, you won't be affected like that. I can be on the front of my computer for more than 15 hours consecutively for 30 days non stop, cos I'm passionate being online. As I've said before, my phone is just like my body guard i don't go anywhere without it by my side. That's why I'm able to stay online almost everyday with an average time of 12 hours.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not really a netizen. It depends on my mood. There are some time that I see myself working continuously for 7-8 hours online without even taking any rest and most time I take time off online maybe for 2 days at most. I do conser my health first. I am having issue with my sight. So I don't want to expose my face with so much phone or laptop rays because of my eyes.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Working online fae too long, have implications around the sight. But when you reduce the light of your device, you won't be affected like that. I can be on the front of my computer for more than 15 hours consecutively for 30 days non stop, cos I'm passionate being online. As I've said before, my phone is just like my body guard i don't go anywhere without it by my side. That's why I'm able to stay online almost everyday with an average time of 12 hours.
I believe that you are addicted to the computer because I always see your posts in some other forums that we are both working on. Especially now that there are issues with crypto coins you may be losing sleep over the trends. It is my eyes that might suffer if I work continuously because the radiation of the monitor has a glare even if they say there is no radiation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe that you are addicted to the computer because I always see your posts in some other forums that we are both working on. Especially now that there are issues with crypto coins you may be losing sleep over the trends. It is my eyes that might suffer if I work continuously because the radiation of the monitor has a glare even if they say there is no radiation.
Yes, at times i work long time, some days too i don't work too far cos of health precautions. When I'm not occupied i can type for long period, check Tue coin market to know how the trend is going there. At the moment it isn't going traders way, but I'm optimistic it will go in the near future, i don't lose a sleep cos of that. Because i know crypto is always like that.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Presently, I work online all day but I have schedule and I carefully map out time to use on each site I visited. It's not really easy though, But I still map out time to rest. Mostly, online work is a rigorous brain work, you have to think and brain storm with online members . All of these are very rigorous work

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am a very busy person and of course if I don't I have much to do in the day I can work online for up to 15 hours. I think sometimes it has some implications in my health in the sense that whenever I wake up in the morning I will be feeling some even answer my head. I will try as much as possible to minimise how I work online and also try to rest.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I work online full time, which means I spend 7-8 hours working online every day. You get 2 days off on your regular job, but for me, every day is a working day. I have been working online for the last one year. When I started working online I was not very happy but now I am beginning to like my working schedule.
Or in this case that means you have a lot of different opportunities you have been using to make money online, are you a freelancer ? If you're one you should show us how we can also make money online and work full-time just as the way you do. I am also thinking of becoming a freelancer you might also guide me if you have an understanding about it.