Review Workout4cash Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

IMG_20210113_173725.jpg
WHAT IS THE WORKOUT4CASH SITE?

Workout4cash is a video video site for body training or sports.
This site contains fitness videos for women and men.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH WORKOUT4CASH?

To make money from the workout4cash site, members must watch the videos available there.
Rewards for 1 video is $ 1 and will only get rewards once a day ($ 1 per day).
Balance will return to 0 if you haven't watched sports videos for more than 4 days.
Share referral link to get $ 1 - $ 5 for each referral who watches one video in 20 minutes in 7 days.

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM FOR WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is $ 10 via Payoneer or something else.

HOW TO START?
  • Register here
  • Watch 1 video every day
  • Withdraw

• One week to watch 4 videos, if not enough 4 videos => the balance will return to zero, as view longer the video as earn the more money, from $0.5- $10.00
  • $25.00 min withdrawal is requested on 25-30 end of the month and will be paid on the first day of the following month.
-Payment options: PayPal, Payoneer, Stripe, Interac
- Invite income: $1.00- $5.00 / person, depending on the location of the user, Invite users in the US, Canada, Australia and UK will give high income
-Ask me at whatapp +84905885259

• One week to watch 4 videos, if not enough 4 videos => the balance will return to zero, as view longer the video as earn the more money, from $0.5- $10.00
  • $25.00 min withdrawal is requested on 25-30 end of the month and will be paid on the first day of the following month.
-Payment options: PayPal, Payoneer, Stripe, Interac
- Invite income: $1.00- $5.00 / person, depending on the location of the user, Invite users in the US, Canada, Australia and UK will give high income
-Ask me at whatapp +84905885259
After reopening the workout4cash site, I also found out that the minimum withdrawal has changed, initially the withdrawal to paypal was only $ 10 and now it has changed to $ 25. It happens again, when a site starts to register and join it, the minimum withdrawal is getting bigger, or the rules are tightened. After seeing proof of payment in the early month of January 2021, I tried to wait or see if this site still pays or not as more members join.