Worst experience with Crypto Currencies?.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currencies has been trending for at least a decade now with bitcoin been the most searched Crypto currency so far.
There are has been lots of activities in Crypto currencies like introduction of new coins, developers of new and different versions of wallets , launching of new Exchange plaforms, introduction of new Airdrops, some Airdrops eventually get listed and some scam people, hacking of Exchange plaforms, wallets, defrauding people by scammers, sending of coins to wrong addresses, forgetting of passwords , slow Crypto currencies transactions, government distraction, fear of investing , panic selling of coins, wrong investment Decision, Learning of trading, privacy coins and lots . State your worst decision or experience with Crypto Currencies so far.

My worst experience with cryptocurrencies was leaving all my coins in microwallet and forget them during my offline duty pressure.
1) In the Moon series of wallets, I forgot all my coins, now I do not remember how much are there and how to get them back (I do not remember both email and password.
2) I forgot all my hard earned litoshi and few other coins in another extinct microwallet, I was aware of my email and password, but the admin closed it down (he did not send email to users, only informed in site).

My worst experience with cryptocurrencies was leaving all my coins in microwallet and forget them during my offline duty pressure.
1) In the Moon series of wallets, I forgot all my coins, now I do not remember how much are there and how to get them back (I do not remember both email and password.
2) I forgot all my hard earned litoshi and few other coins in another extinct microwallet, I was aware of my email and password, but the admin closed it down (he did not send email to users, only informed in site).
It is a very sad and a bad experience indeed as regards your first experience, I think you must have number of email address you have been or probably check all your mails to see the one you have ever recieved mail from the faucets then you can use forgot password recovery method.
The second I guess you were referring to faucetpay and I remember very well that either an update was place on the site or mails were sent across to members of their decision or close the site. Probably you were very busy to take note then

It is a very sad and a bad experience indeed as regards your first experience, I think you must have number of email address you have been or probably check all your mails to see the one you have ever recieved mail from the faucets then you can use forgot password recovery method.
The second I guess you were referring to faucetpay and I remember very well that either an update was place on the site or mails were sent across to members of their decision or close the site. Probably you were very busy to take note then
The first one is what I am trying now, but do not have fresh information as that time I used many emails; but I am collecting my old emails and will try to find which one I used with them.
On second you are partialy right, it was actually faucet pay; however the second information is incomplete, the information of closing thread was not provided via email, I was actually very busy, but my email (I was using BMF email that time with it) I did not received any mail from them.

Ever since I joined cryptocurrency trading I have heard several bad experiences , which includes ;
1. Sending bitcoin to an ethereum address.
When I was new to cryptocurrency , I somehow made the mistake of sending my Bitcoin to an ethereum address . This resulted in losing the money. It was a horrible experience that could have made me to stop cryptocurrency investment.

2. When I lost $20 in gas fee while trying to stake my coins .
There was a coin I wanted to stake , and because I was using mobile phone for staking it , I ended up losing $20 worth of ethereum to gas fee. My transaction keeps getting reversed why the gas fee is gone. ( Gas fees are not refundable ) .

3. Airdrops .
Many times I have participated in different Airdrop without receiving any Airdrop up till today.

@Yugocean , I am very optimistic you will recover the email , just take it gradually especially at your own convinient time because the value of Crypto currencies hs risen so recovering such will definitely make a difference in your balance no matter how small it may be..
@Josemendez , it is quite unfortunate though we tend to learn fast from our own mistakes , I am very sure you will not experience such again. Airdrops are not really worth it.
Few days ago, I sent USDC to USDT address on Binance but luckily I got the coin, I thought they are the same.

Ever since I joined cryptocurrency trading I have heard several bad experiences , which includes ;
1. Sending bitcoin to an ethereum address.
When I was new to cryptocurrency , I somehow made the mistake of sending my Bitcoin to an ethereum address . This resulted in losing the money. It was a horrible experience that could have made me to stop cryptocurrency investment.

2. When I lost $20 in gas fee while trying to stake my coins .
There was a coin I wanted to stake , and because I was using mobile phone for staking it , I ended up losing $20 worth of ethereum to gas fee. My transaction keeps getting reversed why the gas fee is gone. ( Gas fees are not refundable ) .

3. Airdrops .
Many times I have participated in different Airdrop without receiving any Airdrop up till today.
You have good loss in that especially the first one. ETH was never my favourite toke due to it's fees. However thanks for my fast understanding that I did not use it. Airdrop too are just giveaway, never pay any receiving fees if you are using airdrops.
I only posted two worst, but actually I have many, including the betting and losing hundreds of dollars of BTC there, not to forget I did not purchase BTC when it was low value.

@Yugocean , I am very optimistic you will recover the email , just take it gradually especially at your own convinient time because the value of Crypto currencies hs risen so recovering such will definitely make a difference in your balance no matter how small it may be..
Sorry pal, I send almost all possible email, but coinpot do not send me recovery email in any of them, now they are closing.