Finance Would You Ever Fund A Crypto Token Project?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mankind has developed the blockchain technology and this is something that never existed two decades ago. The birth of cryptocurrencies gave rise to many online opportunities for investors and this also made it possible for people to improve their financial conditions by investing or funding cryptocurrency projects. There are many online cryptocurrency projects that have launched their own tokens but still they require other investors to invest funds for the betterment of the project and to improve the market cap value of the token. So, my basic question is about funding a cryptocurrency project. Would you ever fund a cryptocurrency project? Why would you fund a cryptocurrency project? Moreover, what are some of the important factors you would consider before funding a cryptocurrency project? Let's have some discussion about this interesting topic and please give your opinions about funding a crypto token project.

D

Deleted member 28127

Fund cryptocurrency project means you purchase their token during ICO period of time and this is risky while the airdrop or ICO at least first release did not end because scam coins are various these days so we should take precaution.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a desire to fund a crypto project but I would not fund a project from a random person or organization I do not know well. However, until now I have not funded any project. Furthermore, before funding a crypto project I would also like to enhance my knowledge of blockchain and crypto currencies. I would never fund in something that I do not have knowledge and skills.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have some crypto assets, but I am not much into cryptocurrency. But I think investing in a crypto project would be very interesting because if your token picks up and a lot of people begin to buy it, you will soon be in top 20 coins by market cap. I am saying this based on how shib inu managed to become one of the top 15 crypto coin by market cap within a year of its launch. However, in order to do that you will have to spend a lot of money in promotion, you might need influential figures to fund your project.