Would You Ever Purchase A Haunted House In Your Life?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The business of property selling and buying could be an interesting one. It is interesting one because it usually allows the investors to make profits. What makes real estate business from other kind of investments is that the capitalist will most likely make money when he or she purchases house. However, there is another very interesting aspects of real estate business no one talks about! Yes, I am talking about purchasing a house which is supposedly haunted or where ghosts live! I think that rumors about a house being haunted might decrease the price of the house.

There have been cases where the prices of some houses fluctuated a lot because of some really horrible stories and ghost sightings were reported in there by previous owners. There is one such popular case of the Amityville house. That house attracted a lots of attention not only from the American media, but also from the international media as well. There are many other such kinds of houses that are quite spooky and have mysterious pasts. I think this is why many people might be reluctant to buy such kind of houses. So, what about you? Would you ever buy such a house and even live in there if you ever get a chance? Let's see what interesting answers we get in here!

No, I would never intentionally purchase a haunted house in my entire existence no matter how cheap the house might be. This is an important aspect that many people do overlook. Before purchasing a house, you should conduct some background checks.

I am an African who is educated and you might call it what you please but I would not regard haunted houses as a superstitious belief because I know it actually exists. There are so many cases where someone conducted background checks yet the house was proven to be haunted. It is saddening that people would lie and put up houses for sale which they themselves cannot live under.

Living in a haunted house, the aftermath of the effect would always linger for almost a lifetime and you would be so scared of every little shadow. It is best to even build your own house from scratch and also in a location that is free from gothic elements. The best thing too is to have your belief system but that does not mean you should see a haunted house and dive right into it without knowing the right way to eliminate such elements. Haunted houses are always rented out or sold at very cheap rates so people can easily opt for it.

I always had a dream to visit a haunted house, but it never came true, because there are no ghosts. I think I would buy Haunted House if it looked nice and was in good quality!

I am torn for an answer between a yes and a no. Maybe I can buy a haunted house if the structure is new and has a nice architectural design plus a cheap price. When we rented an apartment, it was an old one. I was wary of pests like the big rats in the area. But what I did not know was that the unit was haunted. It was new year's even when I learned about that. We rented it in April so it was many months that I have not felt any unusual. Even my wife was surprised. When we moved to a rented house owned by a family friend he confided that it was haunted. Okay, here we go aain. We stayed in that old house for 5 years and there was nary an incident that pointed towards the house being haunted.

I am not trying to brag but I really feel that haunted means it is all in the mind. When the occupant is scared then any unusual thing like a strong gust of wind would be given a meaning. There are people like that. When my wife died her brother and wife were telling us that a ghost was visiting their house because the lights would go out several times. Oh well, it's up to them to believe.

I do not think I will be fully aware that a house is haunted and still go further to purchase it no matter how cheap the property is, that would be greed and insensitivity. There are some people who do not believe that supernatural and gothic elements exists and that is totally okay but for me, I know that they exists and the movies we watch about horror is not merely fictional in most cases. I will not even think of purchasing such house and this is really eye opening because I do not really check out those or conduct a background check on houses relating to haunted ones but henceforth, I will take this into keen consideration. Two years ago when I purchased a house for rent and after I had moved in for over s even months, I got to be more acquainted with an adjacent neighbor and I got to know that the last tenant that lived in the compound actually kicked the bucket in the same apartment I was living. To be honest, I became so scared and dreaded the house, at some point I was unhappy on how such discussion even emanated but I got to appreciate it more because I will be more watchful next time when renting or purchasing a property.

I don't think I could live peacefully in a haunted house nor would I intentionally buy one. Oh yeah, I believe in ghosts because I once worked in an old factory office building that was haunted. The facilities were constructed in the early '40s and were made mostly of wood materials. The department's secretary and I would often render overtime work and the ghost didn't seem to like us staying too late. By 8 pm, we'd see office chairs rolling by themselves or hear sounds of flushing in the restrooms. When the secretary resigned, I had to stay late by myself. I would hear the walking sounds of someone pacing back and forth on the wooden floor just outside my cubicle. The weird thing was that one time when I had to stay overnight for a report that was due the following day, I actually talked to the ghost and requested it to stop. It listened and stopped walking and left me at peace the entire night. It seemed that I had unique experiences about the haunting in that old building because very few people dared stay late for work. That was 12+ years ago and in May 2020, the entire factory was gutted by fire. The news brought back those memories and made me wonder about the ghost.​

LoLz , our main aim in life is actually how we could try as much as possible to avoid problems . Knowing very well that a particular properties such as a building is a haunted house and you intentionally have interest in buying such property really indicates that you are really inviting problems into your life which is not the best.

Even if you have to buy this properties who are those that are going to live in this property ? is because even you as the owner you may not likely be able to live in it because of the horrible stories and some bizarre activities that will be going on in the building which will completely be out of your control.

Well I would never buy a haunted house no matter how sophisticated the building is because I don't just want to involve myself in any form of spiritual problems. In any property I am buying I have to make sure I carry out the required research first to really understand how the property came about , with this I can conveniently invest in the property without thinking of any possible or dangerous outcome.

No one will likely invest in such.

My answer will be No, provided that I have money, I will go for a property well furnished, well planned and not a haunted property that looks scary. I want a clean house which no one babe used before. Not that I'm afraid of the incident that made the property haunted. But, rather, I don't like taking property that such occured, I just want the property to be brand new and never been used before. Their are properties available for purchase without being second choice. Such property is suitable to be taken, and it will make a good living time.