Earn Money Would you ever think of begging if you don't have money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
In my area, I have seen many people begging for money to feed them selves. Without been handicap, having there two legs, two hands and there two eyes still active, they will beg. I do see fine ladies sometimes begging. There are some family that will go to busy paleces to beg.

Like in my area I know of two different family that will go to big places to beg for money. In the two families that I make talking about, it is the mother that will go with there son and use there son to beg.

Then I do say the two families are very lazy of work to have been begging like that. But not up to 6 months gaps between the two families, they stopped begging. The first that stopped, started selling provisions in front of her house using 2 tables. And the other got employed to a company and they are both doing.

Looking at this two families we will see that it is not that they are lazy but no work for them to do and they need to survive.

If you get broke, can you beg for money?

A K Rao

I feel sorry for such people who despite being keeping themselves fit, who are not physically not handicapped and all right physically in every aspect but beg for their lively hood. There are many small jobs available in the market for the people who are literate and they can get these jobs on daily basis too. If one is illiterate then he can definitely go in for some petty jobs or work as a casual labor and earn money for the living or can start a small business like street vendor to earn money. Where there is will there is way.

Cinderella

Hope God won't permit, but I don't think that will happen. But even if something terrible happened and I don't have money, I will never ask money from anyone. I will try my best to work for whatever amount I need.

I don't know how I would react when there are people who are still strong and yet they are begging for alms. Even from my parents, I don't remember that I asked for money even during the time that I was still studying. I tried my best to earn the needed amount for my studies.

funmi

Verified member
God forbid that. Why would I result to begging when am broke? I will rather look for another way of getting money by looking for another job to do. No matter how menial the job maybe, it is better than begging. I believe there is not dignity in begging at all. We should just try to do any legit job that we find.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, I don't consider that as an option, i always pray to God let my business doesn't collapse. I pray too, let my hard work doesn't go in vain. Through hard work, determination, dedication in whatever you find doing right to make money. You won't go begging in life, even if uncertainty hits, you'll still find a way to survive past it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In my area, I have seen many people begging for money to feed them selves. Without been handicap, having there two legs, two hands and there two eyes still active, they will beg. I do see fine ladies sometimes begging. There are some family that will go to busy paleces to beg.

Like in my area I know of two different family that will go to big places to beg for money. In the two families that I make talking about, it is the mother that will go with there son and use there son to beg.

Then I do say the two families are very lazy of work to have been begging like that. But not up to 6 months gaps between the two families, they stopped begging. The first that stopped, started selling provisions in front of her house using 2 tables. And the other got employed to a company and they are both doing.

Looking at this two families we will see that it is not that they are lazy but no work for them to do and they need to survive.

If you get broke, can you beg for money?
Hmm, I pray it never happens this can be depressing. Going broke is a really frustrating situation I’m so against it. I wouldn’t beg strangers maybe my relatives. But this will really be awkward for me. I will look for all means to survive. It can be easy turning self into a beggar.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To me i see people that are able and having no form of deformities begging as been very lazy, I don't encourage such people by giving them alms rather I try as much as possible to give them something to do that can bring out the best in them. I don't believe in laziness. I can't beg I rather like for a very difficult work to do and raise fund for myself.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
May God always provide for our needs according to His riches. There are times when people are left with no option than to beg. I don't wish to be in thst situation. But deeply, people that are begging may not think. There are some people that don't have anything and they have deeply thought of what they can do to fetch them money instead of resulting into begging. I always see deformed people engaging in profitable ventures.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
May God always provide for our needs according to His riches. There are times when people are left with no option than to beg. I don't wish to be in thst situation. But deeply, people that are begging may not think. There are some people that don't have anything and they have deeply thought of what they can do to fetch them money instead of resulting into begging. I always see deformed people engaging in profitable ventures.
You are very correct my brother, there are some deformed people that are still putting in their very best and they try as much as possible to engage themselves in profitable ventures. Let alone healthy looking people result to begging as a mean of livelihood, it is share laziness. Some even use it for ritual purposes these days we have to be careful in giving alms.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Stop repeating the same words or phrases
Lolz,in the first place I'll never be a poor man because I believe very well that I will never be a poor man so I will never consider begging in anyway because there are a lot of ways I can use to make money even if I am unemployed, online is one of the best way to make money when you stay at home.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Hmm, I pray it never happens this can be depressing. Going broke is a really frustrating situation I’m so against it. I wouldn’t beg strangers maybe my relatives. But this will really be awkward for me. I will look for all means to survive. It can be easy turning self into a beggar.
That is it. I don't know why some people will be as lazy that they will go out to the street to start begging. They are not the only ones to be get broke. There were times in school that I and my room mate won't have money on us for a week, and we didn't beg. We followed a family to farm to Harvey some food from there farm. Begging is been lazy

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That is it. I don't know why some people will be as lazy that they will go out to the street to start begging. They are not the only ones to be get broke. There were times in school that I and my room mate won't have money on us for a week, and we didn't beg. We followed a family to farm to Harvey some food from there farm. Begging is been lazy
You are so right it will better to look for avenues albeit legal ones to survive. For how long would one keep begging. It will be better to fish than go begging for fish. Those that beg are just lazy. So I plan early enough to make money to survive

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Begging is one thing that I have swore never to ever do again. when you are used to begging people money he will no longer have the urge and tenacity to work very hard in order to make your own money. I would prefer people to ask me to borrow the money instead of me asking people borrow me money.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Hmmm, talking about begging people for money when I don't have, no, I don't think I'll be able to do that besides it's not proper because most people you meet in order to get money from them may not even like to hear your stories, in this way you will feel disappointed and ashamed, I'm very happy for online money making, at least with my smartphone I'll be able to make money every weekend, in this way I don't think I will beg people for money because I have my own source of income.

Heartstrings

Well,to me, begging has a two different meaning, according to my own little understanding, there's a begging of which when you ask someone for money without no return,I mean you in a way let the person know it's dash and not to be returned. While there is a decent beg that requires you to return it and this is the one I think I have done before. We pray never to be in a critical condition though. There was a time I was so broke and health wise I wasn't strong and I don't know anything about online earning then,I begged a friend of small token and promised to return it which I did as promised. I hate begging in the sense of entitlement mentality, because I know of someone who begged me for money one certain time,that time I was sincerely not having much,the person got angry just because I said I don't have at that particular time.

Some people can beg with no iota of shame and I am happy I have a source of income now,no matter how little it is,I will manage and find a means to earn more and save up. I pray never to be in a situation to beg for money,it really doesn't give one self respect.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't want to consider begging as an option in my life, even if I've done it once in my life when I was i robbed off my belongings when heading back to college in 2015. But on the normal sense, I wouldn't beg when I have strength to seek for paying jobs and devoting my time, passion to work and earn from it. Their are people offline even online that relies solely on begging to make a living. Even when you give them something that can become life changing to them, they just want to continue begging and earning professionally from it. Such mentality will be too hard to change, the best way to reduce begging is being strict and not given out money unnecessary for people that begs money for a living. I can only give someone money when the person accidentally run stranded. Aside from that, I wouldn't encourage any form of begging.