Would You Fund The Financial Markets During The Omicron Pandemic?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Any kind of pandemic is really bad for the world economy. In the year, 2020, the global stock market crashed and the local stock markets of each and every country also faced the same problem. We all know that during the Covid-19 pandemic many people, who depended on stock market, had a much harder time dealing with finances and they ended up suffering from huge crisis as a result. A similar kind of situation can be noticed because the rise of the new Omicron variant has raised an alarm for many investors and the stock market is again at the risk of crashing due to this new variant. Right now the condition might not seem that bad because this variant has not spread yet, but the market would crash suddenly at any time. The same goes for cryptocurrency market or any other financial market that involves huge investments. So, do you really think that you will be investing money right now? Or would you be pulling off your current investments? Please note that pulling off investments can also lead to the downfall of cryptocurrency and stock markets, as suggested by an article on Yahoo Finance. According to yahoo finance, one of the major reasons why Bitcoin market crashed on 4th December, 2021, was because many investors pulled out the money from the market due to the fact that it is the end of year and due to Omicron variant.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
According to the question I will fund the business if it is viable. I believe there is nothing bad in investing during the omicron but it must be a goods or is services that can be traded online.
One can make sure that its should a popular demand for the people so that one will not run at lost in doing the business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Omicron or not, because will grow at the right time. But it's good to take all this statistics into notice to know when viable for any type of business. I understand that the pandemic have really done us more harm than good, due to movement restrictions, affecting majority of offline businesses. But such wouldn't make us to relent and watch the crisis worsen or stop working to make ends meet. When a way blocks another kicks off, many have seen chances investing via online business, where omicron pandemic wouldn't interrupt their business progress and hinder their profit making.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Infact this Topic is indeed interesting to me, the last hit we had from the first wave of the covid 19 was heavy it dealt a very blow to businesses all over the world. And somany people felt the stings of the virus. People lost their monies. Even economies of somany countries are yet to recover from the stings, but this time around people are much more wiser. And they are now nor equiped to manage such incident again.should it happens.

The world is better prepared for such omicron And it will not have such impact as the first wave. So hence I can fund it.