Would you like to earn Ethereum with your cell phone?

Ferkin

hello friends greetings!
Today I come to talk about an application with which we could earn Ethereum using our cell phone! This fabulous application is called Microwork

Now I explain what it is about! it is an application that pays us to take photos!

Take photos of clothes, wallets, shoes or furniture and upload them to the application. Once the photos are reviewed and approved they will pay you for it!

the minimum withdrawal is one dollar; To withdraw they must enter their address from their Ethereum wallet.

Remember how I always tell you this will not make us a millionaire overnight, but everything you add to achieve our goals counts!

Donkiz

Please I need to understand this better, you said that the site pays people to take photos of clothes, shoes, wallets, furniture, etc and upload to their site, then they will review it and pay.

So the things that you are snapping, is it random things or is there a specific quality that you have to watch out for before you snap and upload? Also the items to be photographed must it be brand new, or anyone can serve?

Please those pictures that are being uploaded what are they used for? And also how much are you paid per approved upload?.

Ferkin

Please I need to understand this better, you said that the site pays people to take photos of clothes, shoes, wallets, furniture, etc and upload to their site, then they will review it and pay.

So the things that you are snapping, is it random things or is there a specific quality that you have to watch out for before you snap and upload? Also the items to be photographed must it be brand new, or anyone can serve?

Please those pictures that are being uploaded what are they used for? And also how much are you paid per approved upload?.

greetings friend! In the app they tell you what photos they require or what specific object they require you to take photos of, there they will give you the instructions on how the photos should be and they will tell you how much they will pay you for those photos!

Josemendez

Verified member
Such earning opportunity in the past have proven to be scamming and I won't advise anyone to waste time on such application . Before one can get to minimum Payout , it will indeed be a long time and is still possible that the person will not be paid.
I believe the best thing is to buy an holdl ethereum to sell when the price rises.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think many us are aware of this sites that asks us to complete some tasks inorder to earn pennies, saying they are paying with Ethereum. I would not be discouraging people not to work there, different strokes for different folks. All you need on this kinds of sites is patience and persistency.

Putta Vince

I have tried many of these micro job type applications paying crypto , but was not successful in long run. They do have lot of tasks initially , but as we keep finishing the tasks , there are hardly any more task left. The minimum withdrawal is also not low in such apps.

MOSIUR

You have not mentioned all the application completely. Such type of activity does not last long. Since you have presented the application, you should have clarified it properly. After registering into such, cell phone becomes weaker for the installation of app. Besides, payment cannot be withdrawn. You should have showed a payment proof.

neneflmanis

ETH-ANT relies on the Coinbase exchange wallet cloud intelligent mining machine to achieve cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet ETH-ANT mining, and no need to pledge or pledge your tokens to achieve free mining, I am currently making the investment, there is a stable daily passive income and quite substantial

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, most such kind of apps are a big waste of time. I did a search for this app and it looks like this app is indeed listed on Google play, but it has a really poor rating of just 3.5. Some people are just not able to register and some people are claiming that they are not getting their pictures approved.

D

Deleted member 28127

Well, most such kind of apps are a big waste of time. I did a search for this app and it looks like this app is indeed listed on Google play, but it has a really poor rating of just 3.5. Some people are just not able to register and some people are claiming that they are not getting their pictures approved.
This is due to the bad quality of the picture or the employer isn't satisfied by the picture or not what is not want to get as result. I remember a similar topic before BeerMoney GG is merged with Bizdustry talking about the same thing so the idea is really old but what is expected from a micro job site is that it doesn't run out of jobs not providing ten or twenty jobs than providing a new job each one month this is not the successful way.