Would you make money hunting job for people?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You would make money hunting job for people. You can find many people who are looking for Job or even labouur and if you give them the job they will pay you. It is not difficult to get money from them.

I will tell you how to do it. First, you need a nice place where you can site your office . You can rent an office or an empty space or even just a small room in your house. Then, when someone comes to your place, he should see that there are many things in your office/space/room and then he will be convinced just seeing how your office looks. There must be some sort of advertisement about this place so that others can know about it too. Then, when someone wants to work for you or in search of job, he should contact you on email or telephone and negotiate a contract with him before actually giving him the job.

If everything goes well, then you may make money from this business because many people will come here and spend their time here because they want something different from other places they have been, where they got scammed.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are offices like this here in Nigeria but I don't why for some reasons it is always for menial jobs like security, nannies, house keeper , cleaners etc. But the good thing is that the jobs they offer are real

But I also think people that hire from this places should always be very careful, since most of them will be working in your home and very close to the family especially nannies that will come stay with your toddlers. You just leave the your little tots for a total stranger in the name of a paid nanny. I think I have read sone of the havoc some of these people caused at homes they were drafted to.

So making money through to his way is very real. You would get some cut when the worker is paid at the end of the day. it can be lucrative if you have a lot of people working under you.