Writers.ph: Is It A Scam Site Or Legit One?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people often search for the right kind of website all the time. They do not know if a website is legit or scam. We must admit that some sites are quite mysterious and no one even knows if they are legit or scam. The interesting thing about such sites is that there are no reviews of such sites on the internet either! One such kind of site is Writers.ph. The writers.ph site is a site which is supposedly based in the Philippines. However, there are no reviews of that site on the internet. I managed to find a few reviews on the internet on a few forums.

However, even those reviews were not that much helpful either due to the fact that those reviews were not backed up by any proofs or evidences whatsoever. I must say that the Writers.ph website is a very old website and it has been online for a really long time as of now. I think that it was created way back in the year 2006 or much earlier. The website is still accessible and you can visit it today. They claim that they pay writers through PayPal and a few other payment methods. So, is this site legit?