Writing articles brings you money?

Atbul

Writing an article or blog seems to be complicated? You don`t have the skill to write an article or blog? Do you think that this is a problem?
Nowadays are a lot of AI websites where you just give the subject you are interested to write and the website makes everything ready for you. Right after that you just need to copy and post it on websites where pay you for providing articles. How does it sound?
Who is writing articles or blogs on this forum? How you are making those articles/blogs?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money writing articles is pretty straight forward and anybody that can write can do it easily, I've written articles in the past and most of the articles I've written were outsourced to me, meaning I wasn't the one that got the work initially, what you need to succeed as an article writer is the ability to research, because sometimes you'll be given a job to write an article you don't have knowledge about, so you need to know how to make research to be able to write meaningful contents.

Well, if you're looking for opportunities on how to earn money as an article writer, you can start here on Trendri, good luck.

uforwealth

Verified member
It is true that there are many AI websites that can write articles but they are not as effective as human beings. Apart from that Al websites kill human writing skill instead of improving it. In addition, articles written by man are incomparable with that of AI websites in terms of quality. Therefore, I don't like using artificial intelligence websites to write articles.