Real estate Writing notice of sale

greenieS

Verified member
Writing real estate ad text is one of the most important phases of the sale process and an element that can directly influence the length of time your home will find a buyer.

It is important that you pay close attention to the sale ad, make sure it is concise but comprehensive, and, with relevant photos, produce the success of an immediate transaction.

First of all, the title of the ad is one of the elements that can influence a customer's opinion about the property you want to sell at first sight.

Try to avoid headlines that are full of clichés, such as "Offer, apartment for sale in a good area." You can, instead, highlight the strengths of the home. Here is a concrete example: "I am selling a 2-room apartment, a large kitchen, a view of the boulevard".

A second element on which the success of a sales text depends is the description that must answer the question - "why would anyone want to buy this property?". This should focus on the benefits that come with the home you want to sell.

Here are the key information that your sales ad must contain:

type of home - apartment, house;
number of rooms - bedrooms and common living or dining areas are taken into account, not kitchens, bathrooms, attics or other storage spaces; - the usable area of the house - this gives the prospective buyer an idea of how spacious the house is. In addition, it is recommended to add the built-up area, and in the case of houses, the footprint on the ground because this way the interested persons will have clear information about the size of the garden;
type of housing subdivision - detached, semi-detached, non-detached, circular or wagon;
comfort - 1,2,3 or luxury;
the floor on which the house is located - in the case of a block of flats or an apartment located in a villa (example: floor 2/10);
the number of kitchens, bathrooms and balconies / terraces - in the latter case you can mention their type or if it is a closed or open space; - type of building (apartment building, villa) - it is recommended to provide details about the year in which the construction works were completed, the height regime (example: ground floor + 2 floors) and information on the strength structure of the building (example : brick, concrete, etc.);
the utilities available to the home - electricity, water, sewerage, gas, CATV, telephone, heating system, internet access;
details on the finishes of the house and possible improvements - information on the type of windows, doors or floors;
if the house is put up for sale fully furnished and equipped, partially or if it is unfurnished and unfurnished;
details about the facilities and services related to the building - intercom, storage spaces (example: basement), housekeeping, administration;
the total and / or usable area of the garden - if you are selling a house;
number of parking spaces available;
information about the location of the house and about the neighborhoods (example: kindergartens, schools, parks, shops);
contact details - phone number, email address.
In the end, the element with the biggest effect is the photos that best capture the interior of your house and also the exterior and the garden of the villa.

If you work with a professional real estate consultant, you can ask for help and arrange a special photo shoot for this purpose. If you're looking for a single buyer, it's a good idea to take pictures with a camera, not your cell phone.

Make sure the rooms are well lit, tidy and clean, with no exposed clothing or dirty dishes in the kitchen.

If you are selling a house, make sure you clean the garden before you take the photos and publish them on the internet.

Your real estate ad should answer as many potential buyers as possible. In addition, filling in as much information as possible helps your ad to be easily found by people interested in a home with a number of specific features, streamlining searches on specialized sites.

Immilash

Writing notice to sell off your real estate property is a good idea but I think that will take you some lots of time. We have many available plartforms that you can advertise your real estate property with out any waste of time. If you are planning on to sell a real estate property I think online is the best place to advertise and market out your properties, writing a notice for sale is a good idea but I consider online as the best place to sell off a product or a property. What will you like to say on this?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What you've said should be considered by any real estate owner whenever the demand to sell come up. The written notice should be made professional and not just putting up notice without detailing what's needed that will entice or trigger the buyer into buying the property. Everyone us simply in for what's good to them. I wouldn't buy a product or merchandise or real estate property that doesn't suit my agenda, it must be suiting to me before I can release money for it. That's why the sale order should be made clear and straightforward without confusing the buyer with ambiguous words that looks off.