Writing vs graphic design: which is better passive income

Mika

VIP Contributor
Writing is a good method to build passive income. Your books, ebooks, online articles, and blog posts can build passive income. Graphic designing can also be used to generate passive I come. As a graphic designer, you can create digital art and graphics and sell through digital markets. You can sell the same products again and again to build passive income. It is not easy to build passive income through writing or graphic designing but you sure can build passive income. By the way between writing and graphic designing which one do you think will bring you better passive income?

Ganibade

Verified member
It is possible to get passive income from writing and graphic design, but success relies on your abilities, the demand in the market, and your marketing strategies. Think about your hobbies and areas of strength. Writing could be your specialty if you have a knack for words and love telling stories. If you have strong visual communication skills, graphic design may be a better career choice. Explore and identify your specialty.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think writing is a better alternative for passive income, I don't see how you can build a passive income with graphic designing unless you combine with coding, maybe building a software that helps solve graphics problem for people like Canva or Figma for examples but apart from this is majorly a grind.

But with writing you can write a novel for a particular niche and when anyone buys your book you get paid, you can organize a course to teach people how to write effective which I believe is an on-demand skill and rinse and repeat, you can build an agency for writers etc.