Writing work without resume

niche

Verified member
For most of the writing websites, the writer has to upload their resume or documents and apply for work. Some writers are not interested in uploading their resume due to privacy reasons, identity theft since the information can be misused. So is there are any reliable website which will pay the writer on time, where the writer are considered without submitting their personal information, documents or resume? If yes, have you used the website and received payment from it?

Yes, there are many websites scattered around the internet that are not interested in your resumes for them to be able to accept you.

Some of them may give you a specific topic to write on and if you are able to write very well you'll be accepted into the platform. Some of them will actually require you to submit your articles and when it is accepted you will be paid certain amount of money. I think if you have been following this forum, you will actually see a lot of platforms that does that.

A platform like clearvoice will require you to submit your article and when it is accepted you will be paid reasonable amount of money.

As a writer there are several ways you can make money even if you do not want to write for people. You can venture into blogging or you can also venture into publishing books on Amazon.

Identity theft is an issue but if you want to work online and make money, you should not be too worried about data theft. Even when you do not share your personal information on job sites, you are always being tracked by the tech giants like Google and Facebook. If you do not want to share your personal information directly on the freelancing platform, you can share your Facebook page link or linkedin link. However, there are also websites where you do not have to share your personal information, you don't even have to provide your real name. Instead of sharing personally identifiable information, you can just share your portfolio. People don't hire for who you are, they hire you for what you do. Therefore, more than your name and address, your work experience matters. The primary idea behind sharing real identity is to convince the clients in hiring you.

I get my writing jobs a lot of times from Nairaland, this is a Nigerian owned forum that have different sections that one can read and contribute too. So there's the writing section as well where it is under literature and content. As a client you can post your writing jobs on it and people can contact you for the jobs through the means you leave on your post.

I have been getting jobs through this means but I have never met one that wanted me to submit any resume. I don't even think it is good to leave ones resume online I might not even want to do that So maybe you can try that site.

The good thing is that no body discriminate on the site you can work and get paid how you want it. but I must word you that the pay per word there is low . Some don't want to pay up to 2 cents per word there .