XRP is improving even when daunt on lawsuit!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Did you watch out for the latest price value of Ripple (XRP) coin? Ripple coin is on the rise since last week. Even if their is some slight cut down in price, but the coin shows some glimpses of massive improvement. It is currently worth $0.51 from the previous $0.37 it was last week. With daily price increase of 4.55% and a weekly increase of 30.44%, the seven day marketcap is valued at $23.13 billion, and a trading volume of $13.85 billion in the last seven (7) days.

Do you think the lawsuit still affect the price of Ripple (XRP) coin??

Ralphjoe

XRP is one coin that it's increase in price is still surprising me to now, despite the lawsuit instituted against it by the United States securities and exchange commission, the coin in still keeps on growing in value. Most times I do think that these investors in ripples are actually big-time speculators that know for sure that ripples will win their court case.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Ofcourse, I was offered my payment of BMF in XRP, and it is doubled now, this was good that I withdraw in it. A lawsuit is just a lawsuit, Ripple lab is working on it, people should not be target. XRP wallet takes 20 XRP for first use, never let your XRP wallet go empty or it may charge a good amount out of it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
XRP is one coin that it's increase in price is still surprising me to now, despite the lawsuit instituted against it by the United States securities and exchange commission, the coin in still keeps on growing in value. Most times I do think that these investors in ripples are actually big-time speculators that know for sure that ripples will win their court case.
that's what I'm speculating too, the price of Ripple (XRP) coin is moving higher cos they have advantage to win their lawsuit. Cos if they don't have such advantage they wouldn't be moving this high when it comes to their latest price increase. Those investors have seen that the coin have upper hand in the lawsuit between them and U.S SEC that's why they are investing on it again.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Ofcourse, I was offered my payment of BMF in XRP, and it is doubled now, this was good that I withdraw in it. A lawsuit is just a lawsuit, Ripple lab is working on it, people should not be target. XRP wallet takes 20 XRP for first use, never let your XRP wallet go empty or it may charge a good amount out of it.
The first time I received xrp on my Binance account , I wasn't charge any amount 20Xrp and the account was initially empty. The continuous increase the value of Ripple now might be due to buying pressure from investors to the team doing a buying back strategy to boost the price of the coin. I converted mine to SFP and I made gains.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The first time I received xrp on my Binance account , I wasn't charge any amount 20Xrp and the account was initially empty. The continuous increase the value of Ripple now might be due to buying pressure from investors to the team doing a buying back strategy to boost the price of the coin. I converted mine to SFP and I made gains.
Interesting to hear from your experience transacting around XRP token. For sure, XRP charges the least gas fees when it comes to processing transactions. I was charge just 0.2 XRP coin when i processed my coin from payeer to Luno last month. When it comes to fastest transaction XRP is one of them. I enjoy using it for any crypto transactions.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Interesting to hear from your experience transacting around XRP token. For sure, XRP charges the least gas fees when it comes to processing transactions. I was charge just 0.2 XRP coin when i processed my coin from payeer to Luno last month. When it comes to fastest transaction XRP is one of them. I enjoy using it for any crypto transactions.
You must have made significant gain in xrp investment by now that the value of xrp is fast growing, I will Invest when it has minor crash at least below $0.5 because I am very optimistic the price will eventually reach $1 some day. Keep more of ripple if you can , I am also keeping some good profiting coins.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You must have made significant gain in xrp investment by now that the value of xrp is fast growing, I will Invest when it has minor crash at least below $0.5 because I am very optimistic the price will eventually reach $1 some day. Keep more of ripple if you can , I am also keeping some good profiting coins.
Already i have invested on XRP coin, i invested #5000 and now the value is now #5800. Had i know, i could have invested #200000 to get 20k naira with in the last 48 hours. I just hope the coin increase more, so that it improves all the investors funds. The $1 threshold is achievable with time if more investors come in again to pump more funds into it.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
XRP started charging fees to prevent people from creating multiple wallets, this was not a good move and new earners will later find it hard it XRP price reached high; and old earners too will find hard to create more wallets, this type of charging will result in XRP becoming unpopular.

Haypril

it has been a huge blessing in my path. Although I gained very little from what I invested because I invested very little. ?. I was skeptical about investing more in the coin because of the lawsuit. But it surprising with the way the coin is increasing with every minute pass. If the the case rule in their favor, Ripple will be the next big thing and I won't miss the fun and income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have never seen a coin with nine lives until I know ripples. It faced many challenges and still stand firm. Its price keeps on increasing even in the midst of the calamities it faces. I can't wait till February when the case will be determined and I am standing with ripple. I am confident it will win the case.