You can be a rich Blogger if you have thousands of readers

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is actually possible to earn money if you become a blogger but it is not as easy as it sounds, actually. I have seen many people waiting for years to get their blogs popular enough to generate enough traffic and make them enough money and some bloggers actually do not earn enough money. Some bloggers, in fact, do not earn money at all and it actually depend on the type of your blog and some luck. You really need to post interesting content for people to read. I do plan to create a blog and sometimes I myself get discouraged, unfortunately.

Jonaville

From the looks of it, you are already a professional in blogging. Well, it is easier to revive blogging that go into it newly. I haven't tried it yet, but most of my friends who venture into ended up being frustrated due to low traffic and clickbank issues. Not encouraging at all.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Let's do the math. You have 5 thousands readers on your blog and if only 10 percent readers visit your site, you have 500 daily visitors on your blog. Since these people come to your site to read content, they will interact with your content and you are likely to earn good money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course blogging is a very lucrative business and venture if only you know the right tools and have the right knowledge to draw a lot of traffic to your blog. So many of the successful blogger I have a lot of daily visits like up to 1,000 or more on daily basis. One of the ways in which you can try and get a lot of people to your blog is by using search engine optimisation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When you promote a business in blogging it is like shooting 2 birds in 1 stone, so to speak. I am also thinking of creating my own blog that I can use for other earnings like affiliate marketing or simply posting my pictures for promotion like the style of Instagram. I have so many pictures that I want to earn by posting them.
I've seen some of your pictures which you displayed here that captured you around your banana plantation garden. Of you can snap beautiful pictures like that, and centre your niche on multiple, discuss all round you'll receive viral views and impressions for your blog. I love writing, I'll be considering blogging after my education.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You're right, promoting products like dropshipping and affiliate products etc, are simply nice options to make money with via a traffic packed blog site. I know such kind of traffic of over 999 can enable Adsense ads like google type, media.net and alternative ones like infolinks. I just need to sustain it long, work to get top tier clicks from time to time.
When you promote a business in blogging it is like shooting 2 birds in 1 stone, so to speak. I am also thinking of creating my own blog that I can use for other earnings like affiliate marketing or simply posting my pictures for promotion like the style of Instagram. I have so many pictures that I want to earn by posting them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can earn a substantial amount from blogging if you get at least 1000 daily visits on your site. When I say 1000 daily visits I mean you need to get traffic from search engines, social media, and other reputed traffic sources like forums, blogs, etc. You can do a lot of things if you have high traffic, for example, promoting products and referrals, including running ads.
You're right, promoting products like dropshipping and affiliate products etc, are simply nice options to make money with via a traffic packed blog site. I know such kind of traffic of over 999 can enable Adsense ads like google type, media.net and alternative ones like infolinks. I just need to sustain it long, work to get top tier clicks from time to time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can earn a substantial amount from blogging if you get at least 1000 daily visits on your site. When I say 1000 daily visits I mean you need to get traffic from search engines, social media, and other reputed traffic sources like forums, blogs, etc. You can do a lot of things if you have high traffic, for example, promoting products and referrals, including running ads.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you get 1000 visits on your site every day and if the visitors checked a couple of posts on your site. You will have at least 2000 views per day which is 60 thousand views in a month. If you have this kind of traffic, you can use high paying ads like mediavine, taboola, revcontent. They have high CPM rates. But you can also earn well from adsense and infolinks.
That means with such kind of traffic recorded on my blog site. Can i earn reasonable amount of money every month that can be enough to make ends meet?? After monetizing with mediavine, taboola, media.net, AdSense like google, infolinks etc.

I just want to ascertain how much i Can earn so I'll get into blogging asap after my edu, cos i Love writing, and I'm okay doing digital marketing, which can enable me promote my site to gather such traffic.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you get 1000 visits on your site every day and if the visitors checked a couple of posts on your site. You will have at least 2000 views per day which is 60 thousand views in a month. If you have this kind of traffic, you can use high paying ads like mediavine, taboola, revcontent. They have high CPM rates. But you can also earn well from adsense and infolinks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Here are my two cents on getting traffic. Create a facebook page and Twitter account, build a large following, not by buying followers but through organic means or advertising. Once you have a big following, start sharing your content. Let say your facebook page has 10, thousand followers. If only 10 percent visits your website, you will have 1000 visits.
That's tremendous idea, and very worthwhile to gain organic traffic. Twitter and facebook are simply good and its working fine for you. Where i know i can build traffic from the most is through WhatsApp. I have lots of targeted audience there, you always pays attention to me, when it comes to my own innovative and creativity. If I'm able to achieve 1,000 clicks every day for one month consecutively. How much can i earn through ads??

Mika

VIP Contributor
Hmm, how will i get more visitors when I'm posting a lot of articles via my blog without running SEO promotion and social media promotion too?? I'm not just moved or interested to advertise via my facebook account since most of my friends there don't give me listening ears. Maybe I'll use other alternative to promote its traffic.
Here are my two cents on getting traffic. Create a facebook page and Twitter account, build a large following, not by buying followers but through organic means or advertising. Once you have a big following, start sharing your content. Let say your facebook page has 10, thousand followers. If only 10 percent visits your website, you will have 1000 visits.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You just need less $50 to maintain a blog (domain and hosting renewal). However, you can make a lot of money from your blog. You can make a lot of money from your blog, but you need to work really hard. Regular readers are fine but you will have to build traffic from search engines, your blog post needs to go viral on social sites.
My blog used to earn but now it is not earning anymore because I lost the motivation to write and upload new blogs. My wife said that maybe I do not need the money that is why, but that is a joke, of course. My hesitation in activating my blog is the number of readers. No one in my circle would enjoy reading science fiction stories.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A blogger friend challenged me to revive my blogs. She said that she misses reading my blog because it has no more updates for a long time. The challenged she posed was that I can earn big money when I gain thousands of regular readers.

I have many blogger friends and some of them have quit their jobs to go full time in blogging. Earning $1,000 a month from the blog is good money here especially that all you do is researching and writing. That earning is a strong motivation for a budding blogger. Aside from Adsense you can get commercial sponsors to your blog depending on the niche, of course. There are also other ads that you can include to earn for the maintenance of your site. Okay, I give up. But I want another niche for a blog. Let me think for now.

Jacksonjnr

Yes, you can literally make thousands of dollars each month from your blog of it is popular enough. But achieving such a thing is definitely not easy. You'll have to find a good niche and you'll have to put on a lot of work writing articles every single day. If you are consistent and you are positing high quality and helpful content your blog will start getting popular but it might take even a couple years until you'll earn a good amount of money. It's a long and tough journey but at the end it will be worth it for sure
Thank you for the information
I love it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If your content is unique and if you have published a lot of content on your site, you can get approval from adsense even if you get only 10 visits per day. But 10 visit per day will give you 300 visits in a month, this is very low traffic. In order to earn, you need at least 5K monthly traffic. However, if you have 100 popular articles, getting 5K monthly traffic is not very difficult.
Hmm, how will i get more visitors when I'm posting a lot of articles via my blog without running SEO promotion and social media promotion too?? I'm not just moved or interested to advertise via my facebook account since most of my friends there don't give me listening ears. Maybe I'll use other alternative to promote its traffic.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If i created 100 engaging article of high quality on my blog everyday and the traffic is moderate not all that much. Let me say, i record 10 visits on average from different IP, how much should i be making from my blog in a month with such kind of low visits?? I just want to get more clarification before kicking it off with blogging.
If your content is unique and if you have published a lot of content on your site, you can get approval from adsense even if you get only 10 visits per day. But 10 visit per day will give you 300 visits in a month, this is very low traffic. In order to earn, you need at least 5K monthly traffic. However, if you have 100 popular articles, getting 5K monthly traffic is not very difficult.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your site should have some traffic, but traffic is not the criteria for adsense approval. Adsense is more concerned with content quality. If your content is of high quality and if you have a lot of articles on your site, you ar likely to get approved. earning from blog is not easy but it is very possible to earn provided you work hard.
If i created 100 engaging article of high quality on my blog everyday and the traffic is moderate not all that much. Let me say, i record 10 visits on average from different IP, how much should i be making from my blog in a month with such kind of low visits?? I just want to get more clarification before kicking it off with blogging.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I was thinking that AdSense needs a traffic requirements especially google Adsense?? I know if i dedicate more.of my time to blogging, I'll be able to earn from it. Cos anything i do i make sure i exact hardwork to make it turn out fruitful for me. I know making money through blogging isn't easy but determination and passion can take me there.
Your site should have some traffic, but traffic is not the criteria for adsense approval. Adsense is more concerned with content quality. If your content is of high quality and if you have a lot of articles on your site, you ar likely to get approved. earning from blog is not easy but it is very possible to earn provided you work hard.