You can be a rich Blogger if you have thousands of readers

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, blogging is not all about writing. Blogging also requires digital marketing, SEO, website management, etc. However, all of these skills can be learned and mastered in no time. If you know the tricks of the trade you can easily rank your website and easily get traffic. If you use ads like adsense, they do not have traffic requirement
I was thinking that AdSense needs a traffic requirements especially google Adsense?? I know if i dedicate more.of my time to blogging, I'll be able to earn from it. Cos anything i do i make sure i exact hardwork to make it turn out fruitful for me. I know making money through blogging isn't easy but determination and passion can take me there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
But money from blog doesn't come about writing alone, if its about writing then i would've started my own blog four years ago even last year too when i created my own blog. But due to less traffic, and unable to find ways to monetize it cost me abandoning my blog when my domain and hosting expired.
Yes, blogging is not all about writing. Blogging also requires digital marketing, SEO, website management, etc. However, all of these skills can be learned and mastered in no time. If you know the tricks of the trade you can easily rank your website and easily get traffic. If you use ads like adsense, they do not have traffic requirement

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You just need less $50 to maintain a blog (domain and hosting renewal). However, you can make a lot of money from your blog. You can make a lot of money from your blog, but you need to work really hard. Regular readers are fine but you will have to build traffic from search engines, your blog post needs to go viral on social sites.
But money from blog doesn't come about writing alone, if its about writing then i would've started my own blog four years ago even last year too when i created my own blog. But due to less traffic, and unable to find ways to monetize it cost me abandoning my blog when my domain and hosting expired.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You just need less $50 to maintain a blog (domain and hosting renewal). You can make a lot of money from your blog, but you need to work really hard. Regular readers are fine but you will have to build traffic from search engines, your blog post needs to go viral on social sites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vladv26

Yes, you can literally make thousands of dollars each month from your blog of it is popular enough. But achieving such a thing is definitely not easy. You'll have to find a good niche and you'll have to put on a lot of work writing articles every single day. If you are consistent and you are positing high quality and helpful content your blog will start getting popular but it might take even a couple years until you'll earn a good amount of money. It's a long and tough journey but at the end it will be worth it for sure

Jacksonjnr

Your site should have some traffic, but traffic is not the criteria for adsense approval. Adsense is more concerned with content quality. If your content is of high quality and if you have a lot of articles on your site, you ar likely to get approved. earning from blog is not easy but it is very possible to earn provided you work hard.
Somehow when I heard people talking about earning online I use to feel somehow because I have no information about most of the online stuff.
What traffic are you people talking about
And how do I know if my contents is in high quality?🙏