NegociosCPM2021

The Platform Solely Meant For Risk-Takers ONLY

It is a debatable question really. Back in like 2012 and above URL shorteners were very popular. It was the short and sweet way to earn a good income. Not a boat load of cash but definitely a significant amount could be earned. If you are thinking to earn loads this is probably not the best platform for you. It involves an enormous amount of risk and not giving up. So back to the question, what classifies a URL shortener as the best most probably relies on a few factors.
  1. Genuineness and Durability
  2. Safe for audience
  3. Pay out rate and strategy
They Might Run Away With Your Money!

Why should a URL shortener be longstanding whats the point? and why on earth am I talking about it first? Imagine you use you all efforts on a shortener and the company runs away or had to shut down? and the worst thing is they can just disappear without paying your hard earned money. They took enough profit by luring you in but just runs away quickly.

This has happened to me quite a few times and boy it’s frustrating! So platforms like Ad fly would violate the “safety for audience” but they are long standing and they will definitely pay you. So if you care more about getting paid than other factors choose a platform that is longstanding.

No One Likes Viruses and Trojans, Not Even YOU!

The links should be safe for the people who click on them. Imagine how frustrated people would get if they click on a link, waited a few seconds and then certain suspicious things get blocked by their virus guard and etc. So choose a shortener that does not make people loose the trust in you. This is very important if you are using websites or other platforms that involves trust factor.

Pay Out Rate? Yep but STRATEGY?

And another factor which is the most important thing, it’s not really the URL shortener but the strategy you use. Your strategy depends on a the amount of audience you can get. I have seen many people advertising URL Shorteners here saying 5000 views = $50 but you need to really ask yourself whether you can get that sort of an amount. Always start with a simple amount which is reasonable.

To get something like 5000 views per day can be impossible unless you make a super good website or a youtube superstar and of course most importantly you need to bypass the adblocking and spamming rules which is mighty hard.

The pay out rate is pretty much user oriented and there are many URL shorteners that has a good rate. But of course you need to have a good understanding of your audience to earn good since pay out rates can either increase or decrease depending on the audience country. There are only a few sites that has increased pay out rates than others and they need to be longstanding like i described above. I personally use Shrink.Earn it has very good pay out rates and it’s been there for I think at least 2 years. The links are advertise no corrupted content so it’s pretty good.

So I hope you choose the right platform which suits your needs and the audience needs and be safe!
Mention any you know: # exe.io -

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can make money with Link shortener but before you think of making a reasonable amount of money you must have a huge traffic of people to click this link because that is the only thing that determines how much you will make, this could be the best for people that owns a website or blog