Earn Money You do not need money to make money!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is a common belief among many individuals that for one to make money, they must be willing to spend money. This is not always the case in reality as one could think and come up with different ways of making money without spending a dime.
Many such opportunities present and we do not seem to utilize them because we already have this mindset of using Money to make money.
It is just like some people do not believe that it is possible to make money online without investing anything.
From when I started earninng online, I have made enough money to help me to get to meet some of my major needs and I must say that I did not spend anything to make this money.

Because of the mentality some people already have, they only believe online investment websites and this makes them to always fall for scam.

What do you think?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
If you don't need money to make money means you have to prevent risky investment because most of the time sites that requires investment are in majority scam like for example a HYIP site or even an airdrop requiring miner fee to send you payment however and to earn a good commission to earning websites that you have received payment you have to spend some money so for example spend on upgrade to increase referral commission or spend on banner advertisement to get some signups on your affiliate links.
An example of how people make money without any investment is from paid to post websites like bizdustry, forumcoin is trendri. You get to only use your time and resources while the money comes in, provided you do not fail to perform your tasks. This helps one to raise capital that could be invested elsewhere.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Working online is the same as working offline. But when it comes to the title that you do not need money to make money then it depends on the interpretation. When I got my first job I had to borrow money for my daily expenses of transportation and lunch. Come payday I had the money to pay the loan. But without that loan I don't know how I could go to work and do my job to earn.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The saying is a fact which i believe so! Whatever you want to do requires money. If you want to earn money, you need to get somethings to set up yourself to be able to earn.

Now the amount of money you need differ on whatever earning line up choose!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah all one needs is to look for a legit site and start working to get to the minimum payout. Sometimes these scams happened to ignorant people or new comers to online way of making money. I prefer to even work that putting down money for any investment online. It safe that way

D

Deleted member 28127

In as much as I have made a thread on how we can make money without having money, I need to tell you that we will always need money to make money. The only point is that we may not need much money to make big money. Someone may be quick to site examples of forum and affiliate marketing as means of making money without money. But they have forgotten they need money to get data or wifi before accessing anything online.
They need money for PC maintenance, also for mobile phone maintenance as you have to have an updated PC or updated phone means there is time spent on repair PC or mobile phone or update system to have the same performance as before and this also is costing money add to that spend on electricity so electricity is not for free this has a cost and whitout electricity your device will not work as second point of view.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much as I have made a thread on how we can make money without having money, I need to tell you that we will always need money to make money. The only point is that we may not need much money to make big money. Someone may be quick to site examples of forum and affiliate marketing as means of making money without money. But they have forgotten they need money to get data or wifi before accessing anything online.

D

Deleted member 28127

An example of how people make money without any investment is from paid to post websites like bizdustry, forumcoin is trendri. You get to only use your time and resources while the money comes in, provided you do not fail to perform your tasks. This helps one to raise capital that could be invested elsewhere.
Both of three websites are good but I see many people are switching to a VIP membership after a while from earning to increase potential earning as earning as free member is good however upgrade will be better to earn more.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is actually very possible to make money online without investing a dime. A lot of people think that you do not need try and make money online without spending money because of the kind of things that have gone through. My mentor for example, is an affiliate marketer and he has been teaching me many different ways of making money online without spending a dime.

D

Deleted member 28127

If you don't need money to make money means you have to prevent risky investment because most of the time sites that requires investment are in majority scam like for example a HYIP site or even an airdrop requiring miner fee to send you payment however and to earn a good commission to earning websites that you have received payment you have to spend some money so for example spend on upgrade to increase referral commission or spend on banner advertisement to get some signups on your affiliate links.

Cinderella

Yes, we can make money without using money through hard work. We can be paid for our time and effort. But this can be limited because our time is also limited. The main point of investment is that we can earn in addition to what we are currently earning. We can earn on top of what we currently earn. That is passive income. There are also low risk investments that we can try such as government bonds.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Commission through sales is a very lucrative revenue stream. If done well, this performance based business can provide a healthy income. It also comes with low risk, since there will be no cost involved, the only little thing you'll be investing is your time, which will be meritful as it will for sure scale your earnings.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You are very right Bookwormlux, there are thousands of practices to make money online and that's without spending a single penny. Some people do believe that money can be earned online only when we invest first, but it's not exactly true. And the internet is flooded with scam websites, so investing in those websites is not such a good idea.
There are times when an individual can decide to market services rendered by a firm online and then get a commission for any sales that comes through them. This among other ways of making money have shown that one does not necessarily need to have lots of money before being able to earn online in this modern world of ours.

Nite

Valued Contributor
You are very right Bookwormlux, there are thousands of practices to make money online and that's without spending a single penny. Some people do believe that money can be earned online only when we invest first, but it's not exactly true. And the internet is flooded with scam websites, so investing in those websites is not such a good idea.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At times you spend money to earn money, but not necessarily that, before one makes it to the top that he or she must invest money or raise business capital first. Now we are in digital world where things are computerized, we can earn money simply doing some simple or complex task base on our expertise to earn money. If we save it high we can start up a business of our own and prove that we can earn money without investing a dime.