You Get 0.031LTC (2.71 USD) REWARD!

G

grinich1987

Coinut is a Singapore and Canada-based secure crypto exchange platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin with SGD or CAD. At the moment coinut is paying well on referrals. If you join, you can make good money in a few days.

Your Friend Gets 0.032LTC (2.84 USD) REWARD

In addition, you will get 30% of all trading commissions of your friend's first 2 years' trades!

Let's start your journey

Ralphjoe

Coinut cryptocurrency exchange platform is one platform that I have tried signing up on but I have stagnated at the KYC verification stage because of the several documents that they were asking for. The fact that I couldn't pass the KYC to stage means I couldn't get the bonuses that they advertise and so I abandoned the registration stage and since then I have not tried it again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a good welcome bonus to get started with the crypto exchange site. I believe that registration and priority KYC verification won't be a problem, because most crypto exchange site I've been with, have always asked for KYC verification, and it wasn't easy for me to cross and became their customer, i wouldn't like to go through such means to complete registration via coinut exchanger.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Coinut is a Singapore and Canada-based secure crypto exchange platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin with SGD or CAD. At the moment coinut is paying well on referrals. If you join, you can make good money in a few days.

Your Friend Gets 0.032LTC (2.84 USD) REWARD

In addition, you will get 30% of all trading commissions of your friend's first 2 years' trades!

Let's start your journey
You are right and I also like the site because they are really doing well now.
Most of the time we talk about the site there is something I us to believe and that thing is that I don't usually agree may be one site is good or bad until when i tried it.
The legitibility of a site also depend on the attitude of the moderator or the owner of the site towards the customers or people on the site.
Could you believe that some if this moderator don't entertain any question and if you ask they will block your account or fine you which is really bad.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I have also tried signing up on the coinut platform but I got stucked on the KYC I had waited for the time frame given to me by the platform to come and it has elapsed and I didn't get a feedback from them. Even when I tried contacting their support I was told to wait patiently that something was been done about the process but since then I haven't heard from them.