You should be aware of the early symptoms of diabetes

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had seen the early symptoms of diabetes in my 15-year old niece. We were on our way home from a vacation trip and my niece was riding with us. From time to time she would ask for a drink and later she would request a stopover for the rest room. In that 2-hour drive my niece had finished a 2-liter bottle of soda plus 1 liter of water.

Her father is a physician and her mother is a nurse. She was brought to the hospital on the next day for a checkup. The doctor had her confined for more than a week. She was pronounced to be a juvenile diabetic. The symptoms are frequent thirst and urinating, feeling weak when hungry and constipation. Those symptoms were not reported by my niece to her parents. It was fortunate that we had witnessed the symptoms and had reported it to her parents. That was 15 years ago. Now my niece is on insulin shots but she is still looking good.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I think it isn’t just about diabetes I think we need to know about the symptoms of a lot of famous illnesses. When we do we will be able to tackle the issues as early as possible. They say prevention is always better than cure. So let be guided

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Diabetes is simply a disease that gradually develop, and become a deficiency to our health. Its a pity your niece is on the insulin shot. That's why it is very advisable to go for regular check up. If we don't often go to check up we can't get to know our health status if something bad is eating us up.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I had seen the early symptoms of diabetes in my 15-year old niece. We were on our way home from a vacation trip and my niece was riding with us. From time to time she would ask for a drink and later she would request a stopover for the rest room. In that 2-hour drive my niece had finished a 2-liter bottle of soda plus 1 liter of water.

Her father is a physician and her mother is a nurse. She was brought to the hospital on the next day for a checkup. The doctor had her confined for more than a week. She was pronounced to be a juvenile diabetic. The symptoms are frequent thirst and urinating, feeling weak when hungry and constipation. Those symptoms were not reported by my niece to her parents. It was fortunate that we had witnessed the symptoms and had reported it to her parents. That was 15 years ago. Now my niece is on insulin shots but she is still looking good.
Diabetics is very dangerous disease that can easily leads to dealth of somebody if care is not taking. When such a case is detected one should contact doctor for quick remedy. It is very better to combat it early than when it get to the advance stage. Many people got this sickness due to their negligency.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

Diabetics is very dangerous disease that can easily leads to death of somebody if care is not taking. When such a case is detected one should contact doctor for quick remedy. It is very better to combat it early than when it get to the advance stage. Many people got this sickness due to their negligence.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In one of my threads, I wrote on the importance of medical check up at least twice in a month. The symptoms of diseases are times are tricky. You may not quickly diagnose a disease except it is done by medical check up. Someone that reads the article and feels thirsty and urinates frequently may be thinking he has diabetes, meanwhile it may be another disease.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If your family has a history of diabetes, you should be careful about diabetes early on. Even if your family does not have diabetes, you need to be careful about your diet and lifestyle because diabetes is a growing concern in the world and it is also one of the major causes of deaths around the world. Interestingly, diabetes is preventable.