You wanna earn up to 1200 satoshis a day playing games, try this apps!!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I remember my early days trying to earn extra bucks through Bitcoin. I never skipped a day to search on google, to find those legit Bitcoin game apps that I will be earning satoshis with, and withdraw to my crypto wallet. I found one created and managed by bling games electronic inc. Bling games consist of four different satoshi games that pays you for your activities via their app. Those games are as follows;

• Bitcoin blast
  • Bitcoin block
  • Bitcoin food
  • And solitaire etc.

This four bling games, gives you chance to earn up to 1200-2000 satoshis a day, when you consistently play it. And payment is made via coinbase exchange platform, immediately you authorized withdrawals.

chicnthin

I also got to earn using those games that was developed by bling. I managed to withdraw only one time, and receive it on my coinbase account. One thing I like about bling is the minimum payout is low. The reason why I only got to earn from it just once is because I'm running out of storage space of my phone. I can't seem of uninstall my other apps because most of it are for my online school. Anyway, the bottom line is those apps that you have mentioned and the other apps of Bling are legit and paying. I experience to get paid from it first hand. Though it's nothing much but it's still great that there are still rewarding apps that is legit.