You will get paid to comment for the tasks you do with PROOF: Network Bulkcomments

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been paid to comment on the site's tasks. The task requires only a few minutes daily from your daily routine to comment on blogs, social media sites, etc. Advertisers come here to advertise here, and as an earner you do those tasks to earn money from here. You would also get some monthly bonuses too.

How to start:

First, to start with this site you will need to mail at [email protected], and write the subject line, as "Referred by AMAN". You must include the subject line as mentioned. Then, write basic things that you need to work with this site because it's fine and good paying. And, you must include two social media profile links into the mail body, this is the most important thing. Then, they will send you a username soon via Email and then you are ready to start with this site. You can set a password on your own initially when you visit the site link they provide for setting up the password.

Requirements:
1. Need a verified PayPal ( A Business account recommended)
2. Laptop/Desktop Recommend ( may be via Smartphone too but a bit problem is there probably).
3. You Need at least 2 social-media accounts.

I would like to thank @Augusta who recommended me for it.

The payment, I received for working 1 month on it:

Screenshot 2021-02-05 111249.png

One more think I would like to mention that you can apply for withdrawal from their portal if you have at least 5$ there on your account. The bonus money is provided at the end of the month application for withdrawal according to comments, so you can apply including bonus and without bonus as you like. Reward is processed within 3-5 days via PayPal.

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah bro,good to know you are already enjoying the site and gotten your first payment already. I have been on the site since 2017 and haven't regretted for one day. I like the fact that they reward commenters every month too. You get about $2.30 bonus for commenting up to 100 comments monthly. Keep posting and keep making easy money off the site too. Instead of commenting and liking posts free on social media, one can make money with it

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
It said Requirements, but there are few questions -
1) verified PayPal not a problem, but a Business account is, why personal account is not same recommended?
2) Laptop is ok as most users have problem doing in smartphone;; however desktop is also similar, so that should be PC and not just laptop.
3) 2 social-media accounts are also fine; but fake / time pass account will work or not? How many followers/friends it requires, small accounts are ok?
More question -
4) Did they cover paypal fees or receivers are charged by Paypal?
5) Now with new trend, are they not paying via cryptocurrency?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It said Requirements, but there are few questions -
1) verified PayPal not a problem, but a Business account is, why personal account is not same recommended?
2) Laptop is ok as most users have problem doing in smartphone;; however desktop is also similar, so that should be PC and not just laptop.
3) 2 social-media accounts are also fine; but fake / time pass account will work or not? How many followers/friends it requires, small accounts are ok?
More question -
4) Did they cover paypal fees or receivers are charged by Paypal?
5) Now with new trend, are they not paying via cryptocurrency?
I faced difficulty with personal account from these sites personally while making payout from these sites that pay for performing tasks, so I said that.

Yeah I mean to say the PC actually but it was mispelled there, I am sorry for that. And, about the social media accounts is that you need just 2 different accounts on different platforms whether you have no followers or friends, it doesn't matter. They take it for the tasks performing purpose.
Yes, they do charge a PayPal fee of about 0.9 dollar.
I didn't see that they pay via Crypto Currency now.

Juen15

I have been paid to comment on the site's tasks. The task requires only a few minutes daily from your daily routine to comment on blogs, social media sites, etc. Advertisers come here to advertise here, and as an earner you do those tasks to earn money from here. You would also get some monthly bonuses too.

How to start:

First, to start with this site you will need to mail at [email protected], and write the subject line, as "Referred by AMAN". You must include the subject line as mentioned. Then, write basic things that you need to work with this site because it's fine and good paying. And, you must include two social media profile links into the mail body, this is the most important thing. Then, they will send you a username soon via Email and then you are ready to start with this site. You can set a password on your own initially when you visit the site link they provide for setting up the password.

Requirements:
1. Need a verified PayPal ( A Business account recommended)
2. Laptop/Desktop Recommend ( may be via Smartphone too but a bit problem is there probably).
3. You Need at least 2 social-media accounts.

I would like to thank @Augusta who recommended me for it.

The payment, I received for working 1 month on it:

View attachment 44079

One more think I would like to mention that you can apply for withdrawal from their portal if you have at least 5$ there on your account. The bonus money is provided at the end of the month application for withdrawal according to comments, so you can apply including bonus and without bonus as you like. Reward is processed within 3-5 days via PayPal.
It's quite interesting, I hope I can join you in working there. But how do you work in detail there? Is that the same way forum sites work? Invite friends, post or respond to posts? I hope to get more information so there is no confusion after joining there. Also I still don't know how to send or the format of the email that will be sent to the address that I have provided. Can you provide an example of an email writing format so I can join there?

Ekuvero

Well this site really look good how much do they pay per comment and how complex and time consuming arer the tasks, the payments through PayPal would be a little strenuous cause PayPal do restrict Nigerians from withdrawing funds from their PayPal account and hope they aren't a particular number of friends or followers on the Facebook account before you earn

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Mates you can use any kind of social media profiles on the site whether fake or not,all you need is create different accounts in case you might need to post on a site daily. You can as well use your phone and you will till get the tasks done. It is just a commenting platforms just like here but the only difference is that you need to get approval to join. Note that if you fall a task, three of your already credited tasks would be deleted so you need to be diligent with the site