You you're ask to purchase anything online, what are you going to buy with your Bitcoin??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know many Bitcoin enthusiasts are craving to see Bitcoin get listed by all online stores. Especially Amazon, alibaba, big basket, Jumia, Konga, slot, aliexpress etc. I believe it won't take long enough for you to see Bitcoin get the normal attention it needs. Soon all this online shops will start listing Bitcoin payment for their products/merchandise etc. That time we'll start ordering things with our hard earned Bitcoin, I know it will be amazing till then.

So, if you're ask now, what will you be using your Bitcoin to buy on those online stores, if it becomes available to pay for products. What will you be using it to purchase??

Putta Vince

I will be first purchasing Bitcoin hardware wallet from an online store. I may also purchase smartphone and a laptop using Bitcoin that I earned from online websites , which I think most of them would like to purchase. I really hope it's not far from reality when digital shops like flipkart start accepting Bitcoin as payment method.