Yougov (survey) Pays

raaman

Valued Contributor
Screenshot 2021-02-19 192336.png

There are many ways to earn some pocket money or side money by doing many things online. One such way or method is to earn money by participating in surveys. One such survey site that pays is yougov.

I was active on this survey site and participated in the surveys they sent me. I missed and ignored many surveys since I was not believing in surveys.

Anyway, now, I accumulated 5000 points that are needed for encashment and can claim the same to my PayTm account which is Rs.3500 (Indian Rupees). This is the first survey site that I succeeded in reaching the payment threshold. What about you?

OlaAdams

well stated,
interesting enough. thanks for sharing this wonder platform with us i believe with stuff like this we are on our way to making good income for our self. however i have a question. \
which is: is there any sort of geographical restriction in this platform.

Rafel30

Survey sites are usually full of trash but I hope this yougov proves me wrong. I will go check it out and post my experience about it,

Nite

Valued Contributor
I have heard about Yougov. They have got a good survey program, which is working well for most of the people. I have also heard that, they have a very wide range of topics, and their surveys are quite short and easy.

Last edited:

arunima25

Verified member
I have been a member of YouGov for more than three years. And I have reached the payout three times there. So, on an average I have reached the payout annually. Since it is a decent amount, I would say that it actually worked better than the other survey sites. Right now I am at 2000 points and it has been around that number for last few months. Off late, I am not receiving the surveys frequently like earlier and also the ones that I get are of smaller points. I hope that soon I start getting the surveys frequently like earlier and reach the fourth payout there soon. Waiting for this fourth payout has been stretched and that can be frustrating at times. Hopefully they increase the frequency of survey invitations. I would be excited to make another payout soon.