General insurance Your choice of insurance

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In the sense that, everyone has choice in all life ramifications. That's why lots of people go into different business options, and others diversifying to more options to earn long term future benefits. That also implies when it comes to planning for long term insurance career with a given option.

We have surplus of insurances we choose from, based on personal choice. Every one can't choose same option cos we aren't created the same, and our likeness differs too.

When it comes to my long term choice of insurance, I'll simply say 'Motor insurance. I love moving more on the road, I enjoy driving, and I also know the dangers surrounding the road side. The risks shouldn't be neglected, safety precaution is better, together with long term plan in case of challenges unannounced. You can get covered by the insurance company.

Which of the insurance company is your best choice??

Mika

VIP Contributor
The only insurance policy that I have bought is a life insurance policy. The policy will mature when I am 60 years old. This is the average retirement age in my home country. Since I do not work fr the government, I do not have a pension, therefore, my insurance benefits will cover my pension.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Motor insurance is important to financially protect yourself from any unfortunate event which can result in damage to not just your vehicle, but also to yourself. According to reports, 1300 road accidents happen every day. So it's necessary to invest in the best motor insurance that can offer you a plethora of benefits.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The insurance policy I am always considering as the best for me is fire insurance , because I know that most times business could be prone to fire accident easily and insuring the business against such thing , would not place too much burden on you , so it's the best for me

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
My favorite choice of them all remains the short term life insurance because it seems very okay for someone like me, what I mean is that I like it when I see what I am investing in. As in, it has to transparent and this is the only policy I believe it has it all

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
My favorite choice of them all remains the short term life insurance because it seems very okay for someone like me, what I mean is that I like it when I see what I am investing in. As in, it has to transparent and this is the only policy I believe it has it all
Although to me the short term life insurance policy is more like saving , because you would recieve your insurance benefits at a particular stated time and it won't exceed that , but the only thing you would need to continuously do is to keep paying premiums so you would continue to benefit at the stipulated agreement time

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first insurance policy that I love the most is the business insurance. There is no way there won't be risks associated with any type of bhsiness that we may wish to venture into. And to prevent all thsed risks, I think the best thing to do is to go for insurance policy that is associated wit it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have two insurance policies that I am looking at and would eventually go into them very soon when the right time comes. One of them is life insurance. Life insurance is very essential for an individual and he is family generally. Another one is health insurance, health insurance is essential for health purposes.

MOSIUR

To the best of my knowledge, life insurance policy plays a very vital role in our life. It is undoubtedly need in everyone life. Because when anyone will pass away from the earth, it is completely unknown to all. So, for the welfare of the family, life insurance policy is a must, I think.

Phabbyfundz

If I am asked to choose the kind or form of insurance I would like to purchase from and insurer or insurance company it would definitely be life insurance policy. The benefits of life insurance policy is so numerous and it offers coverage for even other form of insurance policy such as health insurance policy.

Mika

VIP Contributor
What kind of insurance policy you should buy depends on your priority. If you are a family man or family woman, buying whole life insurance policy with your spouse and kids as the beneficiaries will be the best option because even when you die your surviving family members will not face hardship with the finances. If you are a parent, you should also buy insurance policy fort your kid so that you can fund your kid's education, pay for medical bills etc. term life insurance can also be good because you can get the money with the policy manures and you can use the money for to help run the family.