YouTube earnings

wallet

My son has a YouTube channel and he is struggling to make a profit. I told him that YouTube earnings are hard to achieve but he is stubborn and he spends hours in the front of its PC. What do you think, can he still make money with its channel or maybe you have to share some tips regarding this issue?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most people in a lot of money from YouTube, when it comes to YouTube I don't have any idea on tips on how I can start earning from YouTube, I had a friend who in his daily income from YouTube he actually made at least $10 in a day from YouTube, I'm always waiting for opportunity to start any money from YouTube because I don't have anybody to help me do that, that my friend RNA not money from YouTube don't want me to know more about it, any idea about any money from YouTube?

Mellorando

Banned
Yes you can make money online through YouTube videos by reposting already made YouTube videos you can make money with YouTube even without feeling yourself on a camera some people are so shy and can't even speak on cameras but yet they can still earn by reposting already made YouTube video on another website website name is Watchtube.com people make money with this website by posting videos depending on different categories and once somebody clicks on the video you post then you can earn

Delgado21

My son has a YouTube channel and he is struggling to make a profit. I told him that YouTube earnings are hard to achieve but he is stubborn and he spends hours in the front of its PC. What do you think, can he still make money with its channel or maybe you have to share some tips regarding this issue?
Hello Wallet, actually, you can generate money through YouTube, but you must implement some strategies and if your child wants to learn more about this way of earning money through YouTube, you just have to motivate him to continue with that enthusiasm. .
There is a platform that is teaching an entire effective strategy for free, on the platform there is a FREE training I share it with you through a private WhatsApp number, just put "I am interested in YouTube training" and I will gladly share the access
+50586047521 greetings, I hope you have answered the query

Suba

Staff member
@wallet Let your son be creative on Youtube, you just need to guide him so that he will be able to make money once your son is eligible for account monetization. YouTube requirements are at least 1000 subscribers, the time spent on public watch hours is at least 4000 hours of viewing, (your son can ask his friends to subscribe). A youtuber's income will depend on the country, content topic, number of views etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Before you start your youtube journey, you need to understand a couple of things about youtube. For example, you need to understand different types of traffic on youtube and how you can build traffic through these sources. You also need to understand, how youtube algorithm actually works. When you understand youtube traffic and youtube algorithm, you building views on your videos and generating revenue will become easier. In order to earn revenue, you need to be very consistent about content creation. You need to regularly create videos and publish videos. Even though the major income on youtube comes from your regular videos, you shouldn’t undermine the earning potential from youtube shorts. On youtube, you will basically earn from ad impressions. If your video shows one ad, it is one impression, and if you have 1000 impressions, you will be paid a certain amount based on the advertisers’ budget and the location of viewers.