YouTube videos can make you rich

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Have you heard of the YouTuber who was so popular that he ventured into a boxing match? His name is Jake Paul and his brother Logan also followed his footsteps in boxing. Jake Paul is earning millions from his YouTube channel. When he fought a has been fighter this year the fight was carried by a boxing promoter and many sponsors came in. The boxing bout coverage was a pa-per-view on cable tv.

It was reported that Paul earned a purse of less than $1 million but the ppv buys and sponsorship netted him more than $10 million. His brother recently fought boxing champion Floyd Mayweather. It was an exhibition bout but Logan Paul earned more than what his brother earned. That is the good side effect of being popular in YouTube.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nice information but to be honest I see this more of informative than educative. I rushed in with the hope of knowing how Jake did his ways round making money off YouTube. How did he do it? Is he by uploading his boxing bouts? Anyway, when one is creative and find the right content to feed people online, the person may make more money than expected on YouTube.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt about YouTube video being one of the best ways in which people make money on daily basis and the one thing I like about it is that when you produce a video you only need to sit down and watch the money roll in because you don't need to do any work again after producing a video. It is one of the best ways of making passive income and then other people have capitalised on it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Nice information but to be honest I see this more of informative than educative. I rushed in with the hope of knowing how Jake did his ways round making money off YouTube. How did he do it? Is he by uploading his boxing bouts? Anyway, when one is creative and find the right content to feed people online, the person may make more money than expected on YouTube.
Content creation is now an industry because many content creators have become millionaires. In our country there are already many such millionaires courtesy of their YouTube channel. In social media it wouldn't if the content is informative or educational. What matters is that they are interesting to the viewer.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I believe Youtube can make you a millionaire, if not a billionaire. Have you heard of Justin Beaver? The Canadian boy was discovered on Youtube and now he is a billionaire. I know a lot of people from my real life who are earning a full-time income from youtube. However, in order to earn from youtube, you need to create sensational videos.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes youtube videos can make you rich but before you can think about earning on youtube you need to start generating massive traffic not just 1-2 thousand daily traffic but 10-20 thousand daily views. This is the first step to earn. You need 100-200K daily traffic to earn substantial amount..

AfriPeeps Official

It's very obvious that you tube can make someone earn a lot of money but getting the views is one big task and can be a serious challenge. If you have a blog or website with a good number of visitors, you can easily divert the traffic to your YouTube channel and earn unlimited funds.