Review Zeppelincars.com Review: Scam Or Legit Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Zeppelincars is a company based in the United Kingdom. At least this is what we know because they show a registration certificate on their website. On their website they claim that they have been in the car dealing and car investment business since 2015. however, my investigations have revealed that they started their website in the year 2021. The minimum amount of capital you can invest is $10 and you will get 0.5 percent profits daily on investments. If you invest $25 or more, you will receive 3 percent profits. They also claim that you will get 6 percent daily profits if you invest $1000 and so on. A total list of investment packages can be found on their website. They offer various payout methods such as cryptocurrencies, Perfect Money, and Payeer. They even claim they offer payouts through PayPal. My analysis show that this website is not legit and it is a ponzi scheme. So, I would advise people to never invest money into this site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been following most of the websites you do advertise on this forum and what I always read your last sentence which always warn people never to invest in these websites because they may turn out to be what we don't even imagine to be. That's why one needs to becareful while looking for money.

Nite

Valued Contributor
If it's an investment company, then everybody should be very careful. There are lot of scamsters involved in scamming people one way or the other, and investing is their most liked tool for fooling people. Zeppelincars has even set up a whole list of investment packages on their website. What's more surprising is that they are claiming to offer Paypal payments too.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been following most of the websites you do advertise on this forum and what I always read your last sentence which always warn people never to invest in these websites because they may turn out to be what we don't even imagine to be. That's why one needs to becareful while looking for money.

Hello, sir! Thanks for your comment. Well, I do not technically "advertise" all these website or "promote" them in any way. I merely review these websites. Since, this section of Trendri is for reviewing any site, I just try my best to review such investment "opportunities" and warn people about these so-called "opportunities". I review them and make people aware about them because in the past I was scammed by such kind of website and that was the time when I decided that I will try my best to stop people from investing in such kind of programs. I hope you can understand. :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who love Investing money online to get rewarded can look into this investment scheme. But to be frank, all investment online should be regulated, checkmated before one invests his or her hard earned money into it. Most of the sites are simply scam, looking for who to scam and enrich themselves.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good review you did here because there are a lot of people that may fall into this kind of scam. It is always very important that people make a lot of research before they do any business transaction with any platform especially if it is online.