Get Paid to Write on Forum Filler.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Forum Filler is a professional writing service that affords forums the leverage to get high quality contents on their forums or blogs.

Forum Filler accepts writers currently and they pay a minimum of $0.06 for every post of 2 to 4 sentences made by a writer for a task on clients' sites. For every thread created, they pay $0.12 for 2 to 4 sentences that is written to create a thread.

Owned by the reputable Devin who started Index Forum PTP, and currently before a new management took over, and also owns Discussion Bucks PTP, Forum Filler in it's few months of operation has granted writers awesome opportunities to earn good money filling in posts for other forums. The platform has a consistent flow of orders which affords a writer the chance to earn good working there.

To become part of Forum Filler, you have to register as a writer on the site, and take an English test which you must pass, to be accepted and onboarded on the platform.

That is awesome news that there is a new paid to post forum out there. It sounds similar to Forum Wheel and Postloop that used to do the same thing of paying people to post in different forums.

Would you please share with me a referral link to access the site? I can't seem to find it on Google search, I will PM you right away to ask for the link. Thank you for sharing an awesome new opportunity.