Passive Earning Opportunities; Invite2Earn Events By Exchanges.

MetaverseLawyer

Certain platforms often avail earning opportunities for its users, there's a number of events organised to let users earn passively in a speculative market like the cryptocurrency market. Most crypto savvy geeks are inclined to risk averse ways of earning, these events fit the bill for this ilk of traders.

Personally, I'm always on the lookout for these types of earning opportunities. Currently, there is a particular invite to earn USDT. The criteria to earn is relatively simple, you can invite friends to complete certain tasks within 15 days of signing up.

The first task is to reach a total spot and futures trading volume of over 500 USDT and deposit 200 usdt within the specified period. Similarly, you can a reach a total spot and futures trading volume of 25,000 USDT.

Summarily, this is what it takes to earn off this event, here is the link to participate.

Is there a particular number of friends I have to invite ? And do they also have to complete some task for me to be eligible to take part in this event ?

Is there a particular number of friends I have to invite ? And do they also have to complete some task for me to be eligible to take part in this event ?
No... Not really... There is no particular number it seems. But the higher the better.

As for the tasks,
There are two trading tasks:
* Task 1: Reach a total spot and futures trading volume of over 500 USDT, make a net deposit of at least 200 USDT and maintain it for 3 days.
* Task 2: Reach a total spot and futures trading volume of 25,000 USDT.