What are the psychological aspects of money making online

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very important to change your mindset about money and that decision could be a life-changing idea. There are people out there that believe that they are not worthy of wealth, but it is important to know that each and every individual deserve financial freedom. Once you identified your negative thought patterns, you could start working so hard to replace them and try to empower your mind with positive thoughts. I would like to stress that money is just a tool and it shouldn't be identified as self-worth. It is also important to remember that you are more than your bank account.

I would advise you to surround yourself with positive influences and try as much as possible to read inspiring stories. You could even follow motivational accounts, and join the communities that are supportive. I want you to know that abundance is a mindset, and it is not just a financial state. It is essential to focus on the abundance in your life because it's the secret to attract more of it to yourself. one more thing that I would say is that you should let go of the idea that money is scarce.

In some countries the top tech and internet companies are often targeting online investors, workers for criminal defamation, financial fraud, slavery and cybercrime. The data of online workers, investors is robbed to make fake claims about the friends and associates of liar top government employees to get all the frauds lucrative no work no investment jobs in the internet sector, while the online workers, investor is criminally defamed as being idle and having no income. In other sectors the companies will acknowledge even the work done by semi-literate workers, pay them, only the tech, internet sector is extremely vicious in its slavery of online workers, investors since 2010.