Where to Book 1-on-1 Calls with Experienced marketing Mentors?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is very amazing to gain access to where to gain enough experience on how to conduct your marketing campaign effectively. Having mentorship would eliminate the struggling to scale your startup. However, a 1-on-1 call with experience marketing mentor would be provide valuable insight into marketing. If you got a mentor, it would be a game-changer for me . This would help me to identify areas where their is need for improvement especially in the area of marketing. Most importantly, if you have mentors that would offer uidance on SEO, it would enhance your marketing campaign. There is need for adequate knowledge on the SEO to launch a successful marketing campaign.

I am so in looking for mentors that would guide me through on effective marketing. I have heard about some mentoring program and I'm very curious about the experience and their approach as well. Mentorship is very fantastic as it would help you to refine your marketing strategy and provided valuable insights as well . I would also like to know if there are mentors that would be available for calls because it would help to provide urgent guidance on your marketing campaign.

Before booking one on one calls with marketing experts it's important to understand your marketing needs, what do you need from those experts, the reason for this is that, the call is going to be paid so you should have your own objectives or questions written down before you approach them.

The platform you can book calls with expert marketers are minnect.com, you can go on the app and select through ranges of experts, you can see their reviews and make your choice.

Another way to do it is tracking them on LinkedIn and book a call with them through calendly app.