π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 𝗧π—₯π—”π——π—˜π—¦, π— π—”π—‘π—¨π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒π—₯ π—”π—¨π—§π—’π— π—”π—§π—˜π——, π—£π—˜π—₯𝗙𝗒π—₯𝗠 π—•π—˜π—§π—§π—˜π—₯?

robertslynnp

I am aware that there are advantages and disadvantages to trading robots. The advantages and disadvantages of manual trading are both known to me. It is true that some traders used manual methods before the development of EAs. What do you personally think is the finest or perfect option? Would you advise someone who wished to trade to use a manual or automated system? Which one ensures unequivocal success?

Indisputably, both these methods have some pros and cons but I still prefer automated trading because the rate of trade execution is faster and I don’t need to monitor my account all day long. Also, I got a free vps from coinexx which has made my trading experience even smoother by reducing the latency. We all know how quickly the market conditions can change and even a delay for a second can make us lose opportunities. This is why I prefer automated trading over manual trading.