10 secrets to saving money/ managing your finance as a student

bossj23

There are virtually many Secrets to saving money as a student. Most students in tertiary institution face the problem of running out of cash while in school as most of them spend money without a plan and then later realize they've lost a lot lately. I'm a student and I'm writing this post from personal experience and how I save and manage the resources I have. How am I actually managing my finance and save as a student. Here is one Way.

Keeping track of your spending

As a student, managing your finances or money given you can be very challenging at times as you'll always have that tendency of spending seeing others spend. One of the most effective ways to keep your finances in order is by keeping track of your spending. It allows you to see where your money is actually going and identify areas where you might be overspending. This can help you make better decisions about where to allocate your money. This will help you create and stick to a budget, which is essential for financial stability. By doing so, you can gain full control over your money and make informed financial decisions.​