100k saving or investing?

PICKFORD

Verified member
Hello guys, having 100k cash with you,what are you doing with it, saving or investing? Some people are that amount of money with them and they choose to save it in the bank, they have their own reason, they are saving that money in the bank so that they won't spend it unnecessarily, that's isn't a bad idea,but it's not perfect, saving an amount of money in your bank won't yield any profit, you'll still get bak to withdraw the same amount

How about investing their money? If so,what are you investing on? Well for me I think starting up a POS business is a little bit good, you'll earn not less than 2k or more daily,that if your establishing it in a well crowded or populated area,and you also have steady customers who those transactions with you, being it deposit or withdrawal

I have another idea how about having a kiosk where people charge their phones and laptops,they they pay you for doing that, it's an idea o,i think you'll be to earn from this business, especially in an area where they don't have constant power supply,in this modern world,no one will let his or her down,i think you'll make it.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
No matter how long you save your money in the bank, you will end up spending. When you invest wisely, your money , it yields profit.

The kind of business you started above is lucrative to for a small capital . it's better than nothing. These kind of business is common in Nigeria.

If will make it somehow and start something bigger if you run it yourself but if someone is in charge for you , you might have accountability issue.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well if you ask me, I think this depends on the kind of person you are and also how the money is, what I am trying to say is, the money in question, is it really your own permanently or it is just yours for the meantime. What I can say is that most of the business one can invest it on will take time to yield which means that it will require you to wait for some certain period of time before you can start earning back from it, if you think that any idea does not occur to you, then I will advise you to buy shares with it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Both of them is a nice business idea as I understand and you can definitely engage in any of those ones to make profit and the business will be profitable especially if your location is good because location must be considered in everything you are doing.

The point is that you have to consider so many things in each of those business you are to establish. For example if you are operating a pos business the location must be secure perfectly because that is just the most important thing or else you might be at risks of armed robbers.

First of all , you need to analyse your location for the POS business to make sure it is quite secured and it is also a location with high population of people because at least this will cut of the risks of you dealing with criminal.

The other business may not likely exposed to so much risk but just that the location you have to establish the business must also be good .

If there is constant power supply , it may not likely be profitable ,that is what I understand about the second business . The money can definitely take you in any of those business perfectly.