11 Key Tips For Staying Out Of Debt

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
If you're struggling with debt, it's time to get help. Here are 11 key tips for staying out of debt and getting your finances back on track:

1. Make sure you have a budget in place.

2. Utilize credit cards responsibly.

3. Don't spend more than you can afford to pay back every month.

4. If you have an emergency fund, use it first!

5. Create a budget that works for your needs and lifestyle. don't make assumptions about what is possible or impossible for yourself based on someone else's idea of "normal."

6. Learn from mistakes made in the past. the sooner you learn from them, the better off you'll be financially down the road!

7. Take care of yourself. one of the best ways to take care of your finances is by taking care of yourself physically and mentally first!

8. Pay off debt as soon as you can, but never skip payments. it's the worst thing you can do!

9. Don't use credit cards to make large purchases, and only spend money on things that you really want or need.

10. Make an emergency fund for unexpected expenses like car repairs or medical bills that come up unexpectedly (like when someone slips and falls on ice outside during winter).

11. When shopping online, take advantage of free shipping offers if they're available so you don't have to pay extra fees when buying things online; otherwise, wait until there's a sale or coupon code before purchasing something online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You will have to be very disciplined especially if you are addicted to gambling, smoking and drinking.
This is one of the reasons so many people are struggling to survive financially because smoking and gambling consumes a lot of people savings.

I tried to avoid being trapped in this manner because it is not easy and I sometimes you may end up not being able to achieve anything in future when you are not able to be discipline and avoid things that makes you spend unnecessarily.

Living below your means is very important too . I tried to do this all the time