11 legit guidelines to make money from Facebook social media

BAMFORD

Gone are those days we use our Facebook social media accounts for chatting and watching videos only.
There are several legitimate ways to make money from Facebook social media, some of which are:

Facebook Marketplace: If you have products to sell, Facebook Marketplace is a good place to list them. You can list items for sale, such as clothing, electronics, home goods, and more. I do sell my smartphone here when i no longer use them.

Facebook Ads: If you have a business or a product to promote, you can create Facebook ads to target specific audiences based on interests, demographics, and other factors.

Affiliate marketing: If you have a blog or website, you can use Facebook to promote affiliate products and earn a commission on any sales made through your affiliate links.

Sponsored posts: If you have a large following on Facebook, you can work with brands to create sponsored posts, which are posts that promote a specific product or service.

Facebook Live: If you have expertise in a particular area, you can use Facebook Live to broadcast tutorials, webinars, or other content, and earn money through donations or sponsorships.

Sell your own digital products: You can create and sell your own digital products, such as e-books, courses, and webinars, through Facebook.

Facebook Groups: You can create or join Facebook groups related to your interests or niche, and then monetize them by selling products, services, or even paid memberships.

Facebook Watch: Facebook Watch is a video platform where you can upload and monetize your original video content. You can earn money through ad revenue or by partnering with brands to create sponsored content.

Facebook Gaming: If you're a gamer or streamer, you can use Facebook Gaming to stream live gameplay and earn money through donations and sponsorships.

Social media management: If you have experience managing social media accounts, you can offer your services to businesses or individuals who need help managing their Facebook pages.

Crowdfunding: Facebook offers a built-in crowdfunding feature called "Facebook Fundraisers" that allows you to raise money for personal causes, nonprofit organizations, or other projects

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
Wow, i love how you list different guidelines or ways to help us make money from Facebook social media.

Talking about Facebook marketplace, i do make money from it by selling my unused items such as; smartphones, laptops and even my shoes. Since i have a lot of followers in my Facebook social media account, i do a kind of affiliate marketing, that's selling people's items using my own personal account, then I'll get my percentage for each items sold.

So in conclusion, making money from Facebook social media is cool and fun, not just only for chat and watching videos of celebrities.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Facebook is probably one of the platforms a lot of people use presently to make some good amount of money for themselves or their internet.

There are a lot of ways in which you can use to make money from Facebook. You can make money from Facebook promoting offline products or fairly used products and you can also make money from Facebook promoting affiliate products.

If you are in some countries content creators are also given opportunity to make money for themselves. This is a very good opportunity for so many people and a lot of them have actually capitalise on it to make some good amount of money for themselves.