Eddymouse

Whether you want to make money without leaving home, or you want to sponsor that vacation.

Here are a few things you could do to make money:
1. Sell Your Photos
2. Create How-To Videos
3. Become a Copywriter
4. Teach English
5. Start a Podcast on your Interest and Get Paid
6. Set up a Content and Web Development Business
7. Become a Translator and Interpreter
8. You might Wanna Try Drop-shipping
9. Tutor
10. Become a Freelance Proofreader
11. Type for Cash
12. Create a Money-Making Blog
13. Tap Into the E-Book Business
14. Set up an Online Course
15. Become a Life Coach (or Even a Travel Coach)
16. Become an Audiobook Narrator
17. Internet Research and Surveys

There's a detailed Article on each steps written by Laura Begley Bloom on Forbes

Money.jpg

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't even like the idea of selling of my photos because I don't just consider it as something I can do comfortably but instead I might really be interested in freelancing and writing , Atleast they are profitable as you mention because those are one of the most demanding business the lot of people are now doing online and this has made a lot of people to be financially stable, and another thing we need to understand is that online business with good or small willbh guy ûalways need a lot of our time and dedication to succeed... I do not rush in any online business that comes along my way but I have to find out if it is something I can do

E

eldavis

I don't even like the idea of selling of my photos because I don't just consider it as something I can do comfortably but instead I might really be interested in freelancing and writing , Atleast they are profitable as you mention because those are one of the most demanding business the lot of people are now doing online and this has made a lot of people to be financially stable, and another thing we need to understand is that online business with good or small willbh guy ûalways need a lot of our time and dedication to succeed... I do not rush in any online business that comes along my way but I have to find out if it is something I can do
It does not have to be your personal pictures though, you could snap some dope pictures of nature or some abstract pictures. It could even be a plate of food, there are so many things you can snap and sell.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Whether you want to make money without leaving home, or you want to sponsor that vacation.

Here are a few things you could do to make money:
1. Sell Your Photos
2. Create How-To Videos
3. Become a Copywriter
4. Teach English
5. Start a Podcast on your Interest and Get Paid
6. Set up a Content and Web Development Business
7. Become a Translator and Interpreter
8. You might Wanna Try Drop-shipping
9. Tutor
10. Become a Freelance Proofreader
11. Type for Cash
12. Create a Money-Making Blog
13. Tap Into the E-Book Business
14. Set up an Online Course
15. Become a Life Coach (or Even a Travel Coach)
16. Become an Audiobook Narrator
17. Internet Research and Surveys

There's a detailed Article on each steps written by Laura Begley Bloom on Forbes

View attachment 50104
Hi Eddymouse. Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for your informative post. Today more and more people are interested in online jobs rather than in offline jobs because online jobs are not as stressful as offline jobs and you can work in the comfort of your home. Thus, they are always looking for ways to make money online fast and easy. The 17 ways you recommend in your post are really interesting and helpful for everyone. Thanks again for sharing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
All the above methods you named are purely legit and we can make money from them but I don't think you can easily make money from survey as we most think it is.... Making money from survey has to do with your location, even most of what you name up there, as legit as they can be, they are dependent on location.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It does not have to be your personal pictures though, you could snap some dope pictures of nature or some abstract pictures. It could even be a plate of food, there are so many things you can snap and sell.
Wow if that will be possible for people to make money by snapping of those pictures then a lot of people who could have engaged in the business to really make some money because nature is everywhere.. I can use that opportunity to snap pictures and sell it to those website, but I believe they will not just buy it directly from you, you have to monetize your picture so that you will be paid depending on the amount of people that have interest or like the picture you Have posted on the platform just like how YouTube is being done that you can only be able to make money depending on the amount of people that is viewing your YouTube videos.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This list will be very good for someone who wants to start making money online but don't know what you do at present.

I like some of the money making noodles you listed in your post. I like blogging because of its low-barrier entry to get started.

it cost you nothing to select in each which one to go to when you want to start a blog. It can be a great additional opportunity if you can write blog post by yourself.

There are numerous ways to make money as a blogger. You can promote affiliate products on your blog. you can also make money from display advert in your back.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you ask me, I can tell you not just 15-120 ways to make money online but over 100 ways to make money online. But it is not what methods of making money are available, what is more important is whether you can actually use these methods or not. For instance youtube is one of the best ways to make money online, however, if you do not have video making skills, you can never succeed on youtube. Blogging is another wonderful way to make money but if you are not a skilled writer, you cannot make money as a writer.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is a good resources for those who are just starting out to make money online I don't know what they want to do.

I prefer creating how to videos that will teach people step by steps how to do some things. I prefer to use them on learning websites like Udemy and SkillShare.

I also like proofreading aspects of making money online. Some people think you need to become a degree order before you can become an expert proofreaders.

Things has been reduced to the barest minimum with the uses of software. I also like to make money online with affiliate marketing.

Tambe Rapha

Hello brothers and sisters ,if you're reading I just want you to know you're going to make it online just be patient and keep the hard-work remember to work wisely not hard. They are many sites that pays you online I'll be listen some legit sites I've done review on and I'm currently using them and you can try also
1. Freecash.com : gives you sign up bonus, claim free coins use referral code to get bone
2.cointiply : pays you for watching ads

All this site's are legit and pays through PayPal or crypto so go try them out

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Honestly speaking, these ways mentioned above are really effective, in fact they are the real deal but then again, one has to be smart about it, do not just venture into it because it is lucrative or you think that people are making money from it then you think you should also do it as well, thoughts like that usually end up in losing out and which will lead such person to be regretting but it is going to be too late, so one has to make sure that you have experience about what you want to do, all probably know some things about it at least

Jamoflondon

Verified member
apparently, I understand the fact that one could earn money with this jobs online but what I do not agree to is that part where the poster exaggerated on it by adding “right now” at the topic, it makes it sound like if one should start doing any of those works right now, the person will sure make income before the end of today which I am sure that it is not so, I would like to advise the poster to please correct that in order not to mislead some people by thinking that it is so much effective to that extent