2 Benefits of Cloves

raaman

Valued Contributor
clove-1326474__340[1].jpg

Cloves are an essential part of Indian spices. It enhances the taste of food, and has many health benefits. You must have heard about the use of cloves in toothache. It is not just toothache, it can relieve many problems with its medicinal properties.

1. Clove also provides relief from headache. The antioxidants, antifungal and antiviral properties present in it are effective in eliminating this problem. Take four or five cloves and grind it in a clean handkerchief and smell it for a while. You can massage the scalp with a pinch of camphor and coconut oil.

2. Clove is also effective in ending mouth blisters. Toast two cloves lightly, and keep them in the mouth for about ten minutes. Keep spitting the saliva out.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Cloves were used by many Indians who were battling with Covid, and it was a natural medicine as it helped against virus. I did now chow it and only kept in mouth while sleeping, it was good effect on mouth. I did not do it for 10 minutes, but it was for the entire night.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'll be very much interested if someone can tell us the African name for this product because if it is available here a lot of people could have use it as spice for their different type of food since it contains all the mineral that will be needed for the body. Has this been scientifically proven that it is not dangerous ?